• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathematician

Reason, and reason again
Senior proofs in:

m_9e6cf687a26dd01e513b9d4fb11e385b.jpg

Cut my hair since last time.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Here's a recent one, a couple weeks ago before Ozzfest. I gotta start on my goatee.
Picture1.jpg

Only depressing thing is someone punched my labrets at Ozzfest. I recovered one of them, but I have to buy the other one, and have both holes reopened. I think I'll just do that myself though.

kadzbiz

Here's a recent pic I played with for another site.

Attachments

• Dan.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 189

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Sorry, those are a little small. The ones I have on my home computer are bigger. I'll have to change them when I get home. Unless someone knows how to blow them up :D

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Sorry, those are a little small. The ones I have on my home computer are bigger. I'll have to change them when I get home. Unless someone knows how to blow them up :D
Where are you at in the top pic? On a ride? Would be nice if they were bigger. Where do you have them hosted at?

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Where are you at in the top pic? On a ride? Would be nice if they were bigger. Where do you have them hosted at?
I was on my way to Las Vegas. :) That picture was taken in Jesse's SUV. I was in the passenger seat.:D

I copied these pics from my Myspace page onto my Photobucket account.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
I was on my way to Las Vegas. :) That picture was taken in Jesse's SUV. I was in the passenger seat.:D
Jesse, your cousin? I'm sorry it's still so hard.
I copied these pics from my Myspace page onto my Photobucket account.
Hmm. I use photobucket too because the images aren't resized. Perhaps you should go to photobucket and link directly from there. They look like great pics! I just wish they were a bit larger. :)

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Buttercup said:
Jesse, your cousin? I'm sorry it's still so hard.
Thanks Rhonda :hug:

Buttercup said:
Hmm. I use photobucket too because the images aren't resized. Perhaps you should go to photobucket and link directly from there. They look like great pics! I just wish they were a bit larger. :)
How do I do that? Just copy and paste the links?

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Thanks Rhonda :hug:

How do I do that? Just copy and paste the links?
As soon as you click on the IMG code, it instantly copies it for you (at least using Firefox it does). I believe the IMG code is the last one on the list of four under the pic.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
As soon as you click on the IMG code, it instantly copies it for you (at least using Firefox it does). I believe the IMG code is the last one on the list of four under the pic.
Hmmm....that's what I did. I'm not sure why they came out so small.

Status
Not open for further replies.