• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kadzbiz

Hey everyone. Some really great photos on here. It's great to have a visual image of the people one converses with. I thought I'd add my pic on here as well. I've been taking a family photo every January 1st since our first child was born. Here is the latest one of us all.

Attachments

• Annual Family Pic 2007.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 295

ayani

kadz ~ a beautiful picture! and you guys all look really happy, which is cool. :) how old are your children?

ayani

tomugothi.jpg

here's me, in my little apartment. about five times a day, i get asked by the kids i work with "can we see your hair?" the second most common question is "are you a girl?"

kids rock.

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
I finally finished a project I've been working on since late March: my own alter cloth! I thought I'd share a picture of it :)

A few things though, it looks a little wonky for a couple of reasons. One is the picture itself, I had to hold it up to the camera so naturally it looks a bit weird from that, i.e. the corners are square! Really!

Second, on the top and bottom borders I was still trying to figure out how to hem a straight line! And those aren't so straight, but the side ones are straighter, so I did improve my sewing skills somewhat.

I'm very proud of my work, though it's not perfect.

Edit to add: I handsewed it too, so that's another reason why it's not perfect.

Attachments

• Altar cloth.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 306
Status
Not open for further replies.