• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
some of my passions in life are unique clothing, history and japan... And gothic lolita combines all of these (it's unique, inspired by victorian/rococo era and originates in japan)! :)

124456.jpg

you can see our tetsubin (cast iron teapot) in the foreground, it's that black thing.

Btw, kathryn, i cannot believe you are fifty! I hope i look this good when i am that age! Wow!

かわいいですね!!!

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
Today was my fiftieth birthday, and here are a few shots from one of my birthday parties this weekend - my favorite one, the one with family. Too bad my husband is working out of town, but he promises to make it up to me with a weekend trip to Fort Worth when he gets back (one of our favorite weekend destinations).

405273_10150726056789377_792524376_12429760_1663389241_n.jpg

Me with my favorite aunt

409151_10150726057909377_792524376_12429770_2000282810_n.jpg

Cute little granddaughter

407069_10150726054264377_1285407375_n.jpg

My daughter and her husband

404416_10150726055179377_792524376_12429745_585622189_n.jpg

Cute little grandson!

Great pics :)

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
[youtube]aviR_SD3gjU[/youtube]
GOV'T MULE ~ SPACE CAPTAIN ~ 12.31.11 - YouTube
this is a message i would like convey to everyone here on the RF
"learning to live together"

this was how i spent new years!!!

one of the most humbling experiences singing with those girls and performing with the mule... oh me oh my!!!

i'm the short background singer in the middle...

oh and my husband is playing bass.

That looks like fun, Waitasec.

And just an aside: it says a lot about how much the people in RF respect you that nobody took this "with those girls and performing with the mule" and turned it into an off-color reference to Tijuana or bachelor parties. :yes:

waitasec

Veteran Member

And just an aside: it says a lot about how much the people in RF respect you that nobody took this "with those girls and performing with the mule" and turned it into an off-color reference to Tijuana or bachelor parties. :yes:
whew....
:D

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.

I thought it - I just didn't say it!

I am the model of decorum.:cool:

Renji

Silly Se Jin, trying to compete with me in "stick your tongue out" contest?:p

OM, my picture is just small and I can't really do that pose right now... Oright, you win!:D

Last edited:

Renji

Hey if he looks like Lawrence when he gets older, that's sure fine by me! Lawrence is a hottie. I believe that Lawrence is 1/2 Korean, do I have that right? My little grandson is Korean. And my brother is half Korean! Both are adopted from the same organization in Korea - forty years apart though. I think that's pretty cool.

At least you now have an idea on how your grandson will look like when he gets older. :D Seriously, I didn't notice some similarities before, but upon seeing his present picture, yeah, I agree we look a bit similar when I was about his age. Such a cute boy you have there Kathryn!:p

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
At least you now have an idea on how your grandson will look like when he gets older. :D Seriously, I didn't notice some similarities before, but upon seeing his present picture, yeah, I agree we look a bit similar when I was about his age. Such a cute boy you have there Kathryn!:p

Thank you, Lawrence, and I certainly hope you are feeling better these days!

Renji

Good times... I was like 11 years old on this pic??? Thanks to Seej for the upload. ;)

So again Kathryn, this is how your grandson might look like when he's already 11. haha. :p

jinse-albums-random-pictures-picture3651-cutie.jpg

work in progress

It's a week late, but I just discovered this great pic on a blog that was posted on Groundhog Day:
418309_297558203634834_100001419701391_871666_537691786_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Hey if he looks like Lawrence when he gets older, that's sure fine by me! Lawrence is a hottie.
Isn't he, though? :drool: Every time I see a picture of Lawrence, I wish I were forty years younger, or at least that I had a granddaughter I could ship off to the Philippines to meet him.

Koldo

Outstanding Member
I have been here long enough and i suppose everyone wants to know how i look like by now.
So here i am:

62742_76964.jpg

Just kidding :)
Or not...

Status
Not open for further replies.