• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic 2!

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
B29100DD-EC20-4A01-BE7C-6061D79B293B.jpeg
51742C63-5687-409A-AF1F-4F8AD849A813.jpeg
8516BEB8-8AD1-48AD-B7D6-1A371FAB1A17.jpeg

Attachments

• 6D53CA32-75A8-44AA-AB68-F673B041ED15.jpeg
    6D53CA32-75A8-44AA-AB68-F673B041ED15.jpeg
    465.2 KB · Views: 3

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Nice outfit, @Rival . I'm not prone to long descriptions this afternoon, so just pretend I said something awkward, and it made you roll your eyes. It'll save a minute or two of the conversational exchange.

But no, in all seriousness, you look like a million bucks. I predict you'll have a boyfriend or girlfriend by the end of the year.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
@Rival is it just me or does your hair have a natural wave to it? Like at the bottom?
Yes, this is how it falls when I let it dry naturally :)

Nice outfit, @Rival . I'm not prone to long descriptions this afternoon, so just pretend I said something awkward, and it made you roll your eyes. It'll save a minute or two of the conversational exchange.

But no, in all seriousness, you look like a million bucks. I predict you'll have a boyfriend or girlfriend by the end of the year.
I'm taken already, but thank you :D

Oh holy......:eek: Beautiful
Thank you :)

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
It looks very nice though!
Thank you. I will say my family shamed the hell out of me for it cuz to them it was too messy all the time. I've developed a habit of avoiding mirrors as a result else I get very anxious sometimes fearful and then the urge to either run my finger through it or brush it. But I've work on that a bit lately and been trying to accept it more.

What my hair looks like now