• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic 2!

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
This was a week ago.

Attachments

• 20210210_171646.jpg
    20210210_171646.jpg
    463.7 KB · Views: 0

SigurdReginson

Grēne Mann
Premium Member
[GALLERY=media, 9440]Sigurd by SigurdReginson posted Apr 26, 2021 at 3:37 PM[/GALLERY]

I never take pictures of myself, so I decided to have a friend of mine take a more updated picture of me when we were out hiking a couple days ago. Maybe I should take some more often considering the last time I took one was when Obama had just been inaugurated. :confused:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
[GALLERY=media, 9440]Sigurd by SigurdReginson posted Apr 26, 2021 at 3:37 PM[/GALLERY]

I never take pictures of myself, so I decided to have a friend of mine take a more updated picture of me when we were out hiking a couple days ago. Maybe I should take some more often considering the last time I took one was when Obama had just been inaugurated. :confused:

You look very much like childhood friend of mine looks now, except for the nose ring and ear studs.

SigurdReginson

Grēne Mann
Premium Member
You look very much like childhood friend of mine looks now, except for the nose ring and ear studs.

Hah! I'm sure I look like a lot of people. The other day, one of my coworkers said that some of our colleagues keep calling him Sigurd on accident. You see, he's Mexican, but he's very pale. He said "Well, I guess I just look like every other generic white guy out there." So, I kind of laughed and said, "Wow I look very generic, huh?" Which of course spurred on the whole backpedalling of, " No! What I meant was..." But no... The damage had already been done. It's too late. :D

I'm in the process of stretching my ears now, so hopefully in the near future they will look more like stretched ears, but the gauge is still pretty small. When they are done, I'm gonna get a second set behind what I have now and stretch those too (only a little).

I wish I would have done it sooner, but I guess it's better late than never. :)