• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic 2!

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
:coldsweat:
phaw2256.jpg

phaw256.jpg

phaw4.jpg

Some of these are already shrunk down for my eventual avatar rotation (what can I say, I get bored fast)

Oh my GOD this is like coming across an old phone and digging out pictures you forgot existed, I am pleased

I was so young!!! That’s just a baby! :coldsweat:

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
A decade later after the CHILD re-posted above, good god. What even is time?

[GALLERY=media, 9478]Blep by Meow Mix posted Jun 21, 2021 at 3:59 AM[/GALLERY]

You look basically the same as you did a decade ago, and that's not my being nice.

Lovely selfie! :D

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Another old picture revival from way earlier “post your pic” threads. Finding these is like finding a piece of candy in your pocket, I don’t think I even have these anymore; maybe on some old phone.

Lil baby 20 something Erin!
I've had some fun with that seeing older pictures here of myself. My appearance has changed tons since then, lmao.

Last edited by a moderator:

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I found this picture of me on my phone, that I thought turned out well - I have more masculine as well as feminine looking pictures than this, this one to me looks a bit androgynous, but what can I say, I still really love this picture:

4285677.jpg

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I used a very mild Snapchat filter on this pic. One thing I did notice is that my left eyebrow doesn't look right. I had just got through touching up my eyebrows with a shaving device. I haven't had a chance to investigate yet whether it's the filter, or the angle of the picture, or I really did mess up my eyebrow, but I still kind of like this picture of me:

2021-07-17 23_17_33.338-0500~2.jpg

I like the expression I make as it's pretty much the expression I usually make when posting, I think. Or at least when debating. So yeah, you can picture me making that expression when I respond to posts, hah.

I'll post some more pictures of me without filters later, to balance out the filtered vs. nonfiltered pics.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
[GALLERY=media, 9547]sunday by Meow Mix posted Jul 21, 2021 at 7:48 PM[/GALLERY]

Frands

Edit: It's a shame the wrist brace didn't make it in the shot so you could all feel my pain from moving heavy things and murdering myself.

Last edited: