• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post Something You Find Beautiful

.Frame.

Title pending.
A thought or idea, a saying or quote, a poem, a song, a picture, a joke, a mathematical formula, a piece of cutlery. I don't care. I just want you to find it beautiful, and I want you to post it here, so that other people can try to see in it what you see.

waitasec

Veteran Member
holding_hands_.jpg

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I found this picture to use as my wallpaper last week. I really love flowers of all colors.

Attachments

• Foggy_Field_of_Flowers_Wallpaper_ggjh1.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 193

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
"This goes out to anybody who feels alone, anybody who has felt betrayed, anybody who feels uncomfortable in their own skin because of the people around them. Be who you are no matter what. I swear to God you are the most ******* beautiful people. Don't let anybody change your mind." - Alex Gaskarth ♥
^^ Therapy speech.(one of their songs is called Therapy. Search All Time Low Therapy:) )

Road Warrior

Seeking the middle path..
A thunderstorm from above and afar. Quite fascinating, powerful and majestically beautiful.

thunderstorm0667226t.jpg

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
'All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain'.

I believe everyone remember the scene...