• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pope makes eejits of the Church again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
fantôme profane;1383783 said:
Are you serious? How can someone not take that personally? You are only telling her that the her personal relationships are responsible for harming the world. And you say that is not personal?!!:areyoucra

And I'm sure you don't take it personally when people call you a terrorist, just because you're Muslim? It's about as bigoted and unreasonable to say that gay people harm the world, when all we're doing is living our lives and loving each other, as to say that Muslims are terrorists. You didn't say something that you believe might happen for no reason other than your tribal magic beliefs, what you said is, From a spiritual point of view, we are making the world a better place, by adding love. The people who harm humanity are prejudiced people who harbor unjustified bigotry against others, not gay people.

That's right, I don't. And I also don't impose my beliefs on others, and say that other people are making the world worse because they believe differently than me. From my point of view, it's people who spread prejudice and hatred who make the world worse, not people who live and spread love.

I was very clear when i was explaining that i don't have a problem with homosexuals but their acts are sins. On the other hand, you can't call me a terrorist because you are not talking about what i do but me as a Muslim. So, whether you like it or not, or understand me or understand me not, i'll speak about homosexuals acts like sodomy, as i speak about adultrey, fornication, etc because they are all sins. I don't need your approval. I mentioned the Quran and the Holy Bible because i wanted you to read what happened to those who were doing sodomy, period.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I mentioned the Quran and the Holy Bible because i wanted you to read what happened to those who were doing sodomy, period.

Do you honestly think that those who don't even believe such books are divinely inspired or infallible would have a reason to care what they said?

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Those who don't believe in these books shouldn't be upset about it because i'm not imposing my beliefs on anyone but you are now doing so when you stop me from believing that homosexuals *acts* might lead to disasters in the long run. They can be homosexuals and they can have sex all day and night all the way, but you have no right to teach me what is right and what is wrong because you have your own beliefs and i have mine.

challupa

Those who don't believe in these books shouldn't be upset about it because i'm not imposing my beliefs on anyone but you are now doing so when you stop me from believing that homosexuals *acts* might lead to disasters in the long run. They can be homosexuals and they can have sex all day and night all the way, but you have no right to teach me what is right and what is wrong because you have your own beliefs and i have mine.
I am curious about how come these acts are able to lead to disasters. I am unfamiliar with that doctrine.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Are you familiar then with the Bible at least and what happened to those who committed sodomy?

Yes, they got turned into pillars of salt and cast into hell, etc. But again, why should anyone care if they don't believe it to begin with? Do you know what happened to the trolls at daybreak in The Hobbit?

Are you trolling?
Aw, I'm not causing that much anguish, am I?

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Yes, they got turned into pillars of salt and cast into hell, etc. But again, why should anyone care if they don't believe it to begin with? Do you know what happened to the trolls at daybreak in The Hobbit?

Aw, I'm not causing that much anguish, am I?

lol.....

challupa

Are you familiar then with the Bible at least and what happened to those who committed sodomy?
Are you talking about Sodom and Gommorah? I always thought that was supposed to be symbolic. Of what I can't imagine, but symbolic nevertheless.

emiliano

FH,
I've already asked this once, and I'll ask again: what the hell does that even mean, "sexually interfering"?
Surely you know, it’s that prostate massage that you gays engage into, and that some tell me that is a expression of love between a man and another man, according to them is perfectly natural.
You use some pretty imbecilic descriptive terms, but I seen noting "bizarre" about people loving one another and doing things that they enjoy and find pleasurable together. Why are you are so obsessed with the personal, private affairs of others, anyway?
bizarre
bizarre [bi zr]
adj
grotesquely odd: amusingly or grotesquely strange or unusual.
Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
I think that this describes this behaviour quite well
It is not I that brought the subject to discussion, mind you that and as is has been stated many times, this massage is not addressed to you, but to the leaders of the RCC.

Want to know what's really bizarre? The belief that a zombie god sacrificed himself to himself to save us from him sending us to hell for a mistake he himself made all because a talking snake convinced a nake girl to eat an apple... that's what's truly bizarre! The whole bible is bizarre. So if you believe in that drivel you have no place to be judging anything else as "bizarre".

Elsewhere in the forum you will find this theme discussed, it is an allegory.;) I am not going to try to explain this to you, I rather try to do that to a brick, I’ll get same result. :shout

emiliano

So, you are arguing that whatever is unusual should be considered immoral? Sounds pretty hick to me.

This is to Pope’ address to his Church, homosexuality should not be tolerate in the Church, it is immoral because is a sin that separates them from God and the Saviour, it leads to perdition, body and soul destruction.

Last edited by a moderator:

emiliano

fantôme profane;1384805 said:
But it’s not important who wins or loses, as long as you do your best and you have fun.;)

The Pope knows that there are grave consequences to those that do not practice virtues, thus his warning to his church 1Jo 5:4 For everything that has been born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that overcomes the world, our faith.
1Co 6:12 All things are lawful to me, but not all things profit. All things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.
So it makes no difference that one day homosexuality is accepted/tolerated by the world and it pleasures, but not in the Church/Christianity. The Pope's duty is clear he must instruct his flock (you are not and cannot be part of it and continue such practices).

emiliano

Are you always so emotional? Can you get a grip on yourself?

I have always have a low tolerance to this sort of crap, and a short fuse to go with it, when you have people saying that Christian are OK with this sexual deviant is a lie, or those living in a Zionist state opinion and mocking of the sacred book that is the only argument they can come up with to occupy other people’s land than “God gave us this land, it is hard not to be, continuous slanderous misrepresentation of what was said in the message is irritating.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I have always have a low tolerance to this sort of crap, and a short fuse to go with it...

If you cannot control your temper, then perhaps you would be happier finding a forum that tolerates personal attacks. This one doesn't. Moreover, Emiliano, I'm going to keep my eye on you from now on, and if you cannot check your temper but persist in your personal attacks, I assure you that I will do everything I can to encourage you to find a forum where you can be happy. Is that understood?

Status
Not open for further replies.