• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Polling how many here believe...

How many here believe you must be born of heaven (born again/anew):

• I'm born again, i.e. supernaturally transformed and indwelt by the Spirit(Holy), right now

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • I won't know if I'm saved until judgment day reveals it

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • The concept of being saved does not apply to me

Votes: 32 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquitaine

Awwww.....there there, don't listen to these haterz - you guys are born again, with God's special little plan in mind.

:yes:

Remember, Jesus loves you.

:angel2:

Whathell

Don't let them dictate your opinion of everybody on the forums.

Their behavior towards you has little to do with the fact that you're Christian. (At least, I hope.)

Thanks for your response.

Oh, could you please sticky this post for me please.

Thanks in advance.

LittleNipper

Can you support this assertion?
How is belief in Yeshua not a religion?

How is a belief in one's earthly father not a religion? Because it is a relationship. And those in such a relationship know their fathers' wishes and they understand those of their children.

Whathell

Can you support this assertion?
How is belief in Yeshua not a religion?

Again, my intention for this post is to be a poll only, however, I will divert for this moment to answer you.

Yeshua/Jesus Christ is a person.

If your friend or father told you to do something for them ...would that become a matter of religion? No.

Yeshua/Jesus Christ is no different and will return expecting what he asked to have been done as best we one can.

Last edited:

Mr Cheese

Again, my intention for this post is to be a poll only, however, I will divert for this moment to answer you.

If your friend or father told you to do something for them ...would that become a mater of religion? No.

Yeshua/Jesus Christ is no different and will return expecting what he asked to have been done as best we one can.

Please, once or twice is a typo....

typing mater instead of matter constantly detracts from any intelligence or valid argument in your posts. Do you not see, you doing yourself a disservice by deliberatly carrying on with poor spelling of a very simple six lettered word.:facepalm:

logician

I thought I was "saved' 2 or 3 times when I was younger.

The only time I was truly saved was when I dropped the idea that some god exists.

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
How is a belief in one's earthly father not a religion? Because it is a relationship. And those in such a relationship know their fathers' wishes and they understand those of their children.

And this differs from other people's relationship with their heavenly father, mother, or other, how exactly?

Please define "religion."

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank

If your friend or father told you to do something for them ...would that become a matter of religion? No.

So Jesus is not God or the son of God?

btw, my friends don't usually condemn me to an eternal lake of fire for denying their requests.

OmarKhayyam

So Jesus is not God or the son of God?

btw, my friends don't usually condemn me to an eternal lake of fire for denying their requests.

Clearly you have been careless in the selection of your friends. Both they and you should be following the divine example here presented.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.