• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Poll: View of Existance

What is your Universal View?

• The universe is all of creation, and came about by chance.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • The universe is not all of reality. there are other planes/dimensions in a non-religious sense.

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • There are other planes, which can be reached by enlightened individuals.

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • The world came about by design, and leads to an afterlife, or reincarnation.

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • The universe came about by design and is a "test" leading to redemption or damnation.

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

Miskellybones

Seeking Gnosis
I'm curious as to the prominent views on RF, so do you believe:

1- that the physical universe, brought about by random chance, is the whole of creation.

2- that there is more to creation, other planes or realities (in a non-religious sense)

3- that there are other planes, which can be reached by enlightened individuals

4- that the universe is here by design, and leads to an afterlife, or reincarnation.

5- that the universe is here by design and is a "test" leading to damnation or redemption.

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
the last one means being tested here on earht and then going to hell or heaven according to ones deeds, right?

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
6- None of the above.

The closest would be #1 but you've created a false dichotomy in the very sentence: "that the physical universe, brought about by random chance, is the whole of creation."
The only two choices are not order or random chance.

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
I'd have to go with none of the above, but either 1 or 2 could possibly work depending on how they were reworded.

GiantHouseKey

Greetings

This reminds me that next time I post a poll to always give an 'Other' option. That's what I would have voted for here.

I dont fully understand the question you're asking, sorry. I believe elements of 1, 2 and 3, although 1 is the closest to my belief.

GhK.