• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

[Poll] Vegan vs Carnivore

Which diet do you think is healthier?

• Keto carnivore

• Vegan

Results are only viewable after voting.
By carnivore I mean ketogenic carnivore diet in which mainly fatty animal meat is eaten without anything else such as grains vegetables etc.

In vegan diet anything sourced from animals are not eaten, everything else is allowed.

Last edited:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
By carnivore I mean ketogenic carnivore diet in which mainly fatty animal meat is eaten without anything else such as grains vegetables etc. It is a very very low carbohydrate diet.

In vegan diet anything sourced from animals are not eaten, everything else is allowed.
Of the two choices i would say vegan.

But in general I would say a heathy mix of vegetarian and meat based food are most healthy

MikeF

Premium Member
By carnivore I mean ketogenic carnivore diet in which mainly fatty animal meat is eaten without anything else such as grains vegetables etc. It is a very very low carbohydrate diet.

I suggest that results will vary among individuals. In either instance, one can be sedentary and consume too many calories which I assume would be largely unhealthy.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
By carnivore I mean ketogenic carnivore diet in which mainly fatty animal meat is eaten without anything else such as grains vegetables etc.

For Spiritual life vegan is best
Soldiers better eat meat

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Humans are omnivore by design, specifically a frugivore, so neither. And the keto thing is a fad, and potentially dangerous without medical supervision and usage by those it's not intended for (yet, the keto diet is a prescription diet for a few disorders). So that one definitely is not good.
Generally, anything that cuts out entire food groups isn't, though I'm not aware of any common issues or problems arising in those who are vegetarian.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
That is definitely not healthy. A diet high and rich in fatty animals is almost certainly going to give you cholesterol problems, and that almost invariably leads to heart disease.
If you're goal is longevity then a diet rich in fruits and vegetables, moderate consumption of grains and alcohols, and animals are eating sparingly is what we typically find (a few, however, cut out meat and alcohol entirely).

exchemist

Veteran Member

I don't think either of these extremes is a good idea, really. It seems to me a bit like asking which is better: fascism or communism? I prefer democracy, myself. :D