• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Poll: Should homosexuals be chaste?

Should homosexual people be chaste?

• Total voters

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Gender bending doesn't necessarily have to be something that draws attention to oneself.
I guess I'm done because you're just rambling, not contributing to the thread, or even defending your point.
As I said, I likely know this stuff better than you (personal experience, schooling, and professional background) and yet you repeatedly focus on trying to explain things to me that I already know.

Skywalker

Even some heterosexuals could said to be gender nonconforming even if they don't identify as trans or gay or whatever.

What about people who don't exhibit mannerisms of the opposite gender but have the hair of it? I used to have long hair when I was younger.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
What about people who don't exhibit mannerisms of the opposite gender but have the hair of it? I used to have long hair when I was younger.
Outside of the ultra conservative states like Indiana I don't think many people here really care anymore.