• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pointing a finger gun lands 12-year-old Johnson County student in handcuffs

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Should I take the time to calmly understand what you actually mean by that or should I go with my instinctive reaction and call you an idiot?
Whether "the media" likes it or not, that's not really a good basis for decision making. However, they could have handled it better, handled it well, whiners be damned.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Sounds....wonderful.
Yup. It's what Indiana born vorn fumes do to people. They don't hallucinate and see Menards, they gain incredible music talents and go squirrel turd nutters. Mi hael Jackson, another Indiana born, corn fumed poisoned and both musically great and very kookoo.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yup. It's what Indiana born vorn fumes do to people. They don't hallucinate and see Menards, they gain incredible music talents and go squirrel turd nutters. Mi hael Jackson, another Indiana born, corn fumed poisoned and both musically great and very kookoo.
"Vorn fumes"?