• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Plz open a post COMPLAINT CENTER so that technical team can clear problems.up.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
I tried to PM you iti oj, but when I tried to message:

"When I'm on my phone and I try to quote somebody, it often inserts parts of what I type into the quote, deleting part of the quote. Since it is hard to edit on my phone with the tiny screen, it causes some really stupid stuff. Since the forum retains whatever stupid stuff, even if I back out and start over, I get frustrated and just don't post in the thread, sometimes.
Also, there used to be a quote function for text that I found very useful, and I miss it.
Tom"
RF wouldn't let me saying I should retry with less than 140 characters.
?

Tom
I think we talked a bit about this before, but what browser are you using?

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
I think we talked a bit about this before, but what browser are you using?
I don't know. The library tech guy said it was probably something generic. I also have Chrome, which works badly, very slow. I do now know that I have a "Prism II" phone, from T-Mobile. Sorry to be so tech stupid.

PS. I just occored to me, I'm using my laptop at the library just now. I'm using IE at the moment, although I have to go.

Tom

Avi1001

reform Jew humanist liberal feminist entrepreneur
I finally figured out how to reset the red box above "media".... anyone need to know ?

Avi1001

Do tell.
Wait -- do you mean block them, or remove them?
Another poster noted that even when you click on the red box and enter the media folder..the number of unread folders remains in thr red box. If you click on "Mark viewed"...the number in the red box resets.

Skwim

Veteran Member
Where are all the emoticons we could use before?
Gone
crying-and-sobbing.gif

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Another poster noted that even when you click on the red box and enter the media folder..the number of unread folders remains in thr red box. If you click on "Mark viewed"...the number in the red box resets.
I've been deleting them. I want to know how to stop accumulating them.

Avi1001

I am still having a hard time, finding some of my own, "vintage" threads. Anyone find any tricks to do this ?

If you go under your profile and click "My Content", it all shows up, then I have to go way back in the history to find my favorite threads :).

Any suggestions ?

gnostic

The Lost One
I have noticed that when I used my iPad, I can no highlight any word, to get its definition. The old interface worked fine, but since the new interface being up, I can't get any definition. And that's annoying. :rage:

Is some sorts of bugs or something from RF's new interface that prevent me using iPad dictionary?

Iti oj

Premium Member
I found out how to get rid of the bubble above media
go to preffrences in your profile and un click
Display unviewed media count above navigation tab

Iti oj

Premium Member
Thank You.

Now can we work on the reliability of the reply boxes?

Tom
Tom. In preferences there is an option to turn on or off the rich text editor..tell me which you have selected, try.the other and let me know what the outcome is. I.Don't really know what it does.

Iti oj

Premium Member
I have noticed that when I used my iPad, I can no highlight any word, to get its definition. The old interface worked fine, but since the new interface being up, I can't get any definition. And that's annoying. :rage:

Is some sorts of bugs or something from RF's new interface that prevent me using iPad dictionary?
Please post this in sf. Also try contacting apple and ask for a solution on their end. We are using
Xeno forum

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Tom. In preferences there is an option to turn on or off the rich text editor..tell me which you have selected, try.the other and let me know what the outcome is. I.Don't really know what it does.
It was on, I just turned it off. I'll see how that affects the problems I have on my phone after while. Thanks again.

Tom

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
1) whatever happened to the "religion," location and "sex" categories under our icons?
2) What is this "Update your status" box on my profile page?
3) I still can't figure out the multi-quote feature. I've been copying and pasting.