• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Please, prayers are needed.

Theweirdtophat

It involves my family. My family has had problems involving money and trying to get a job. They are staying near a friend's house who has another house but it's messed up due to previous owners and they don't have enough money to fox all of it. My mom is at a camper so it's cramped and my brother stays at the run down house because he's too tall for the bunks.

My mom's friend talks of jobs being avalaible but there aren't any. She hasn't helped my family much and my family was supposed to stay at a much nicer place but the friend exaggerated. Now we aren't getting any income because my dad died and we have nearly ran out of life insurance and my brother has some weird skin rash and bites on him which for some reason hasn't been able to be treated by the doctors and he always has sensitive skin. It's probably a reaction to the house he's staying at but we don't know.

Please pray for my family's well being. Any will help.

Last edited:

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member
It involves my family. My family has had problems involving money and trying to get a job. They are staying near a friend's house who has another house but it's messed up due to previous owners and they don't have enough money to fox all of it. My mom is at a came so it's cramped and my brother stays at the run down house because he's too tall for the bunks.

My mom's friend talks of jobs being avalaible but there aren't any. She hasn't helped my family much and my family was supposed to stay at a much nicer place but the friend exaggerated. Now we aren't getting any income and my brother has some weird skin rash and bites on him which for some reason hasn't been able to be treated by the doctors and he always has sensitive skin. It's probably a reaction to the house he'sstaying at but we don't know.

Please pray for my family's well being. Any will help.
How'd you feel about a donation thing? I wouldn't be able to contribute(sorry, medical & insurance expenses from the very anus of Satan himself) but some people here surely could, and I could ask some of my friends and see what we can do.

Theweirdtophat

It is possible to set up donations. Any would help really. I could understand why some would hesitate since they don't know me and might possibly think I am making up the story. I am not though, and we are in Florida. Florida is a place we used to live at long ago and it's way more expensive than before. We were promised a good place to live but we haven't had much luck. We received a lot of the income from my dad and we were farmers but he died and we had to sell the place to move somewhere else.

If a donation is possible it will be most appreciated. If not prayers are appreciated, too.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
@Theweirdtophat

If I may, it is probably a good idea to set up a paypal account linked to the email address of one of you folks (probably the best option for the immediate term, because it can be done so quickly) and invite people to ask you its email address so that donations can be made.

In a somewhat less urgent timetable a GoFundMe account could be a good choice as well.

Last edited:

Theweirdtophat

They are somewhat private. Don't want their name out there or on social media like facebook or something like that. I might set up something on gofundme and see if I can update some information here.

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
No reason to beat aruund the bush, I know some folks like to pray for "happiness and well being" and things like that for another, but what you need is money! a.k.a. the "gold coin" if you know what I meant, so I will pray for money for you.

Nothing wrong with praying for money for someone who needs it, gold or diamonds might do, perhaps finding a treasure buried under an old tree filled with Spanish doubloons or coming across some lost masterpiece of art that would fetch a pretty penny on the black market, hitting a lucky number, finding a set of plates for printing 1992 circa $20 dollar bills, some "long lost relative" dies and leaves you with a "just in time" 30 grand after taxes, that old metal detector goes eeeeeuuoooor in the backyard at grandma's and you dig up a sack of some dead cowboy's 1849 $1 Gold Liberty Heads and there are 24 of them in the sack worth $349 dollars each and $8,376 dollars total on today's market, you are walking down some alley in Old Chinatown and just sitting there is some old briefcase, you pick it up and click-click open the latches and you swing the lid up and there are stacks of $20's and $100's in rubber bands with small white scraps of paper under each band with Chinese writing on it, you skip around the corner just as Charlie Tong's black Lincoln smokes by doing 42 mph in a 15 zone he hits the corner and loses control of the car and smashes into Suzies Laundry, you're out of there and bingo the case has $52 grand, you find James Dean's Porsche 550 Spyder parked in your Uncle's "no one goes into it" shed and your Uncle just died, you sue Chipotle for $5200 dollars for an e-coli burrito you never actually had but won the law suit using a receipt you found in the back seat of the cabbie you took to Golden Gate Fields of which you later returned and bet $50 dollars on the "long shot" and won $6000, a blind bank robber thinks you are "Charlie" and hands you your "cut" while you are waiting to be seated at the local Pancake House of Delights, you get what I mean.

So I know you don't believe in "superstitions" like me, that is fine, but this stuff works so I will pray to Manasa the Golden Queen and "Snake Goddess" that She sends you a visit from one of Her "Cobra's with the Diamond" and the gem is left not too far from your old sneakers, don't panic if you see the Cobra, stay calm and just don't stare the snake in the eye.

THAT I will do for you.

Just remember, you are not alone with hard luck, so luck is what you need and I pray GOOD LUCK for you, too!

Actually starting this February, I hate to say it, but hardship economic woes and "chaos" are coming blowing in the Wind in the Year of the Monkey - not for me, however, but for more than a few... and this is a SPECIAL Year of the Monkey, not likes been seen in a while, starting in Feburary is the Year of the Red Fire Monkey - and metals power, such as gold, silver, copper, brass, iron, nickel and so on... for me personally the timing of the Red Fire Monkey and certain events in my life spells out great favor in investments and other things. But that is for me, not all others, this Year is going to be "wild" and chaos and pandemonium for most, not yet seen since the Year of the Monkey 1968 - 48 years ago or four cycles of 12, the four corners of "the house" and a wind is coming upon the house and I fear things will be chaos for many. But not for me - because I AM a Red Fire Monkey, I thrive on the coming chaos and pandemonium and will make even more money actually, but WOE for such of those who are not "wise to the jungle", nor will it be a peaceful time. But if you listen to those who are Fire Monkey like me, there might be some good advice as to finding gold and money. I will do my best and pass on a few trade secrets, a wink, a smile, a laugh, and a way to find the gold coin, and pray for GOOD LUCK to anyone who asks.

One other thing - what can help, perhaps, is feng shui, to balance things. You do not need an "astrologer" or "master" or anything to figure out feng shui, they will over charge you anyway and no need, there are plenty of cheap used books or go to a library etc to get up to speed.

Bring unripe pine cones, or pine needles, put into a paper bag and keep it inside. Those with lots of "oil", the better. Those with smell, the better. The smell will help, the idea is the scent - it will help like a medicine to the mind under stress, and help "think out of the box".

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Sorry to know about your problems, bro. My prayers and thoughts are with you. My financial life is declining as well. I hope things get better for you soon.

ratikala

Istha gosthi
Namaskaram the wirdtophat and smart guy , ....

prayers for you both and prayers to all facing difficult situations , .... it is difficult here too at present so l can only hope that some good will soon come , ..that however tough things may be that we will find strenght and wisdom to help us cope , ...

Blessings to you both , ..._/\_

Theweirdtophat

It is difficult for sure. I hope we all can make it together. I will see if I can set up some donations and let everyone know. I am also trying to get into the military and help give them some money when I'm in. I just don't want to see them on the street really. I really appreciate your prayers as they do help. :)

Theweirdtophat

I am setting up a PayPal account soon as my family is private and don't want their stuff out there for other people to find out. But no one here knows my family but my mom would prefer it if the money was snent to my account so I can give it to her. She was always cautious when using the internet. I will post up the information so others can donate. :)

Theweirdtophat

Hello everyone. I have finally started my papal account. If anyone wished to send it please message me and I will give you my e-mail. :) I am still having troubles and am trying to support my family so any donations will help greatly. Thank you once again.

Theweirdtophat

Just wanted to update that I have received some and I thank all of you for your time and patience! If anyone wishes to donate, please send me a message so I can send my e-mail for my paypal. My family thanks you for your time and prayers. :)

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
Know what you mean.
I'm 100% disabled and disability money don't go far.
Good thing I get social security.:handok:
Good thing I have my police pension and waiting for oil royalties from the big
well across the street.
If it don't pay I'll have to get creative and actually earn some bucks.

Last edited:

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Know what you mean.
I'm 100% disabled and disability money don't go far.
Good thing I get social security.:handok:
Good thing I have my police pension and waiting for oil royalties from the big
well across the street.
If it don't pay I'll have to get creative and actually earn some bucks.

Is it okay with you to share what disability you have?

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
Is it okay with you to share what disability you have?

Sure. More than one issue.

Back injury at L5-S1, blown disc presses on sciatic nerve, surgery not an option.
Partial artificial rt. knee, should have been a total replacement that gives me the dickens.
3 concussions that give me violent headaches.
Due to previous addiction to pain meds I can take NO pain meds. (damn!)
Sever P.T.S.D and depression. Take anti-depressant.
13 major injuries in 22 years of service. Can't recall all of them frankly. (don't want to)
My former partner in the detective bureau suffered P.T.S.D./depression, got disabled
before I did.
He committed suicide last year.
Think cops ride around eating donuts???

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Sure. More than one issue.

Back injury at L5-S1, blown disc presses on sciatic nerve, surgery not an option.
Partial artificial rt. knee, should have been a total replacement that gives me the dickens.
3 concussions that give me violent headaches.
Due to previous addiction to pain meds I can take NO pain meds. (damn!)
Sever P.T.S.D and depression. Take anti-depressant.
13 major injuries in 22 years of service. Can't recall all of them frankly. (don't want to)
My former partner in the detective bureau suffered P.T.S.D./depression, got disabled
before I did.
He committed suicide last year.
Think cops ride around eating donuts???

Sorry to hear man. And no, I know cops are mainly there to serve and protect in the first place.

Thank you for sharing. I respect that and your good efforts doing your job.