• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Please, prayers are needed.

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
Well, Smart Guy! A big THANK YOU, for the very thoughtful and kind comments!
You gave me a huge emotional hug and it's appreciated.
I suffered so much for being a police officer.
I served in uniform for 2 years and was selected to be a detective by our former Chief.
I made Sgt. and became Chief of investigation.
Later I made Lt. and took over day shift as command office.
I got disabled fighting a violent purse snatcher who beat older ladies to take
their purses.
Got 'em too!
The sucker! He did a minimum of 4 years. Not good to snatch the purse of the aunt
of a JUDGE!
Bawwwwwwwwwwwwwww-hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!:weary::triumph:

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
No problem. That's what people are (should be) there for; considering each other's feelings.

The results must have been hard, but they were for an honorable cause. Totally worth it, IMO.

ggoopp

Hitting rock bottom has got to be one of the ugliest and terrifying situations to go through (I'm living it at this very moment). I'm literally down to NOTHING!! My bank account is negative, I literally have NO groceries, my gas light in my car turned on this morning (put $3 in change yesterday). Driving to work this morning I had very negative thoughts. I wanted to just close my eyes on the freeway while driving and let it be.... but my kids would come to my mind. I have failed them and feel awful, Unable to provide all they need and deserve. I am so overwhelmed, I can't concentrate at work, I don't know what to do anymore. I have prayed like never before, cried and poured my heart out.
Maybe your prayers will help me. Please pray for me as well as for others going through hard times