• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pics of Your Religion!

jonathan180iq

Gods in the morning light

YPTEKwc.jpg
I'll bet Set is better at checkers, isn't he?

jonathan180iq

Don't be ridiculous, Osterman. Thoth ALWAYS wins chess. Set just pitches a fit and throws the pieces.

tumblr_mch2uceuG31qlmze0o1_500.jpg

I just assumed that by throwing a tantrum and claiming Victory that everyone would fall in line with Set's wishes just to ease the tension

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
tumblr_mch2uceuG31qlmze0o1_500.jpg

I just assumed that by throwing a tantrum and claiming Victory that everyone would fall in line with Set's wishes just to ease the tension

Considering I picture the gods smoking marijuana pretty much 24/7 (dont worry, it is medical) and creating universes for laughs, I can't image some outbursts causing much issue.

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
Thoth chillin by the fire the other night with some good vibes and some tarot card fun. (None of us had used tarot before and had quite the blast!)

AWsDl6w.jpg[IMG]

Ouroboros

Coincidentia oppositorum
School of Athens, by Raphael
A 500 year old fresco that is 18 feet wide and 12 feet tall:

school-of-athens-raphael-c1509.jpg

There is Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, Zeno, Epicurus, and others.

(Basically a big bromance of philosophy.)
Except Heraclitus who feels like an outsider. He's the one at the bottom, left of center, looking bored and no one to talk to.

Baladas

An Págánach
[GALLERY=media, 4955]Laozi by seekingtruth posted Mar 3, 2015 at 10:38 AM[/GALLERY]

[GALLERY=media, 4956]Yinyang Tree by seekingtruth posted Mar 3, 2015 at 10:38 AM[/GALLERY]

sampuna

10521063_863646743664418_576367154997477546_n.jpg

A Malaysian Chinese, having the gift of divine eyes, helping to manage the shrine of the Nine Emperor Gods at a temple at the foothills of Bukit Cina, Melaka, Malaysia.