• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

People, or that little boy ?

chinu

chinu
Once a group of religious people in the village decided to pray for rain. All gathered on the prayer day. Only one little boy came with an umbrella.

People, or that little boy. Who do you think has the real faith in God ?

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Well, what does their god tell them to do if they want rain? Maybe do that.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
If you want THE RAIN go and watch it on Netflix. Good Serial.

This thread is about faith, NOT rain.
Yes, so what I'm saying is, the person who has most faith in his god is the one who does what his god wants; not what he thinks he should do.

chinu

chinu
Yes, so what I'm saying is, the person who has most faith in his god is the one who does what his god wants; not what he thinks he should do.
I already gave you a story to consider. But, you are still watching Netflix.

Anyways, your choice.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
I already gave you a story to consider. But, you are still watching Netflix.

Anyways, your choice.
I'm starting to have the feeling you're not actually here to have any kind of discussion with folks.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Once a group of religious people in the village decided to pray for rain. All gathered on the prayer day. Only one little boy came with an umbrella.

The one who checked the weather forecast

chinu

chinu
I'm starting to have the feeling you're not actually here to have any kind of discussion with folks.
With off-topic folks, NOT folks.
Yes, you got the right feeling. A brilliant sense of humor !!!

Last edited:

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!

The priests were so hot, thirsty and dry that they wished to be soaked and washed in cool cleansing and quenching water. But the little boy was happy to go with an umbrella to stay in the shade.
All were true to their God.