• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pelosi's pompous pens passed with plates.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Given the gravity of the situation, I recommend different pens....
41Ab8Km5+rL._SX300_.jpg

One might wonder if they reflect upon the signers or Trump?
I leave that up to the viewer.

shmogie

Well at least I know what the delay was for.

Pelosi hands out souvenir pens, Dems slammed for gloating as House delivers Trump impeachment articles

I wonder if some spares will show up on eBay later at exorbitant prices?

So it seems like she's trying to convey some sense of accomplishment?

Well, she did accomplish something.

I'll just let others guess what it is.
It's all good, she prayed about doing it first. Now we know why there was such a delay in getting the articles to the senate.

The pens she wanted were on back order.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Giving away commemorative pens for signing important governmental documents is actually a fairly common tradition. Here is an article from 2010 talking about this exact thing:

Breaking News, Analysis, Politics, Blogs, News Photos, Video, Tech Reviews - TIME.com

And here's a video of Trump giving away pens used to sign the China trade deal - literally a few hours ago:

Aaron Rupar on Twitter

Is this really what's upsetting people now?
When Pelosi does it, of course. When the right does it, it's a nothing burger of course.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Let me get this right: the OP that's from a Trump supporter refers to Pelosi as being "pompous"???

Oh, my aching back.

Jeremiah Ames

Giving away commemorative pens for signing important governmental documents is actually a fairly common tradition. Here is an article from 2010 talking about this exact thing:

Breaking News, Analysis, Politics, Blogs, News Photos, Video, Tech Reviews - TIME.com

And here's a video of Trump giving away pens used to sign the China trade deal - literally a few hours ago:

Aaron Rupar on Twitter

Is this really what's upsetting people now?
Only the stupids with a stupid agenda.