• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"peace"

Hi all

My name is Hisham ( Jordan as known in Canada due to my Jordanian background) 19 years old .
I'm a proud Moslem who loves to discuss religions 8) I was shocked when I saw the debates in the supposed learning forum of the Islamic religion, so please only ask In the forum that is made to learn about the religion . Keep your debates to the debates forums.

Personally, I will Ignore any debating In a form of a Question.

I might NOT right in my own words due to the lack of religious terms in english but I will definitely bring the Islamic point of view on any issue discussed in these blessed forums.

Peace be Upon you all :hi:

Alaric

arabian_knight1 said:
I might NOT right in my own words due to the lack of religious terms in english but I will definitely bring the Islamic point of view on any issue discussed in these blessed forums.
Welcome! But please avoid copy/pasting in the debate forums!

Yasin

Assalamu Alaykum Hisham,

Good to have you here, Insha Allah see you around.

Your Brother in Islam, Yasin:bounce

Light

Yasin said:
Assalamu Alaykum Hisham,

Good to have you here, Insha Allah see you around.

Your Brother in Islam, Yasin:bounce
Yasin, pay attention to the date of the post. That was posted a year and two months ago.

Salam

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
Please to meet you Hisham.
i63231585_46820_2.jpg
to RF. Enjoy your stay.