• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Peace through Pork

Rakhel

I am not Muslim, as most of you already know, but this is just downright disgusting. And as my daughter said, this will just make matters worse.
‘Pork’ bullets meant to send Muslim terrorists to hell Jihawg
Ammo uses pork-containing paint to coat its bullets — making them ‘Haraam,’ or unclean.

Read more: ‘Pork’ bullets meant to send Muslim terrorists to hell Jihawg - NY Daily News

But I do agree with this guy
"This is just one of many individuals and companies who seek to make a quick buck exploiting the growing Islamaphobia in our society," Hooper told ABC. "We're not motivated by giving them free publicity they so desperately seek. That's their intention — to get people upset so that they talk about it and they make money."

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
Is it really bad that I don't find the use of pork offensive to anything but the poor pigs that are being sacrificed unnecessarily?

I would probably only find this offensive if it were guns to use against Muslims. If it's weapons against an actual enemy then what's the big deal. It's warfare. No aspect of war is 'nice' or ethical. They may as well put pork in their bullets.

ETA: It seems stupid to be selling it to the public though. But the USA does have a reputation for going all gung-ho for guns and domination.

Last edited:

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
This has to be the funniest thing I have heard in my life. I applaud the creator of these munitions. They will be perfect in a smaller 22. LR format :D.

Personally I just want these bullets so I can prove that "pigs do fly" ;).

Next time I say the "Swine Flew" it will have a whole different meaning

Wirey

Fartist
Now if only they could make a Haggis Bazooka, we could get rid of Revoltingest once and for all.

Assad91

Shi'ah Ali
Is it really bad that I don't find the use of pork offensive to anything but the poor pigs that are being sacrificed unnecessarily?

I would probably only find this offensive if it were guns to use against Muslims. If it's weapons against an actual enemy then what's the big deal. It's warfare. No aspect of war is 'nice' or ethical. They may as well put pork in their bullets.

ETA: It seems stupid to be selling it to the public though. But the USA does have a reputation for going all gung-ho for guns and domination.

Maybe next Paki-indi war, the Pakistanis put beef on thier bullets.

The action is stupid, the motive is whatsoever truly offensive.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Now if only they could make a Haggis Bazooka, we could get rid of Revoltingest once and for all.
Ach, ya miss the point! I likes me some haggis. Now if ya coated bullets in poutine
& pemmican, we'd scream in horror like little girls & surrender forthwith. Then,
you could commence with the foreign aid to the suffering citizens of Revoltingistan.

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
Maybe next Paki-indi war, the Pakistanis put beef on thier bullets.

The action is stupid, the motive is whatsoever truly offensive.

In this situation it is stupid because they are just selling bullets to common folk. It's a marketing ploy targeting idiots. In a situation on the battleground, this would actually be a smart move. Kind of like the battle in ancient Egypt when the enemy released cats onto the field and the Egyptians immediately surrendered due to their reverence of the cats.

PS: Beef in bullets is not the same thing. Hindus don't believe that they will go to hell if they get shot with beef bullets.

Assad91

Shi'ah Ali
In this situation it is stupid because they are just selling bullets to common folk. It's a marketing ploy targeting idiots. In a situation on the battleground, this would actually be a smart move. Kind of like the battle in ancient Egypt when the enemy released cats onto the field and the Egyptians immediately surrendered due to their reverence of the cats.

PS: Beef in bullets is not the same thing. Hindus don't believe that they will go to hell if they get shot with beef bullets.
Lol and Muslims do?

If the terrorist really die martyrs, they won't be denied Jannah if hit by Pork laced bullets. Anyone who thinks so, needs to really get in touch with reality and stop believing conspiracy theories.

And it is no surprise the founders got the idea while drinking beer around a camp fire, angry over a Mosque near 9/11. They probably also think every Muslim uses Taqiyyah to push Islam. I mean, they surely are a bunch of idiots seeing how they think pork laced bullets will be a deterrent, even in war in Afghanistan and Iraq. Not to mention they think Muslims are trying to take over the world. :biglaugh:

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
Lol and Muslims do?

If the terrorist really die martyrs, they won't be denied Jannah if hit by Pork laced bullets. Anyone who thinks so, needs to really get in touch with reality and stop believing conspiracy theories.

And it is no surprise the founders got the idea while drinking beer around a camp fire, angry over a Mosque near 9/11. They probably also think every Muslim uses Taqiyyah to push Islam. I mean, they surely are a bunch of idiots seeing how they think pork laced bullets will be a deterrent, even in war in Afghanistan and Iraq. Not to mention they think Muslims are trying to take over the world. :biglaugh:

So Muslims generally do not believe that having pork in their body will send them to hell? I'm glad to see you write that, because the idea is quite silly. Especially if it is forced on them.

Assad91

Shi'ah Ali
So Muslims generally do not believe that having pork in their body will send them to hell? I'm glad to see you write that, because the idea is quite silly. Especially if it is forced on them.
If you eat pork when beef, chicken, veggies, anything halal around, then you sin, but you won''t go out of the fold of Islam (as long as you don't start saying eating Pork is halal). If someone forces you to eat, or say throws pork on you, and you die, you are not responsible. In fact, one can even convert if forced to in order to save their family and their lives, and speak blasphemies, will still be muslim as committing sins due to force is not counted.

So even if touching pork would take one to hell, if done due to being forced, it doesn't count.

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
LMAOOOOOOO

Let's just drop strips of bacon instead of bombs for now.

'Muricuh

BaconBomb.jpg

Already beat ya to it :D

lunakilo

I am not Muslim, as most of you already know, but this is just downright disgusting. And as my daughter said, this will just make matters worse.

But I do agree with this guy
This is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard.

Apart from the fact that you should be eating that lovely pork not killing each other with it there are a few issues here:

1) would the person fireing the bullit believe that the pork would make a muslim go to hell?
2) would a muslim who was shot with pork (that is a silly sentence) believe that he would go to hell? After all he did not eat it, another person shot him.

But 10 points to the ammunition maker for making up this silly story and getting free publicity :rolleyes:

Last edited:

ZooGirl02

My own personal opinion is that this is very hateful towards Muslims. I must say that I personally could condemn this idea.