• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pat Robertson: Trump wins then world ends

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I suppose this is a real story

Pat Robertson predicts Trump will be reelected & it will spark the end of the world

“Without question, Trump is going to win the election,” Robertson said before going on to add that a Trump win would spark major civil unrest in the nation and “at least two” assassination attempts.

“You talk about Trump Derangement Syndrome,” he said, using a rightwing term to describe opposition to Trump’s extremism, “it’s going to be horrible.”

While America is in turmoil, Robertson continued, Muslim-majority nations will use the opportunity to attack Israel. God, however, will intervene, he says, wiping out Muslims and leading to “a remarkable time of peace.”

But don’t get the warm and fuzzies just yet.

After several years of peace and prosperity, the End Times’ “Great Tribulation” will kick off when an asteroid hits the Earth.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Is Trump the Anti-Christ? Kindle edition.
https://www.amazon.com/Trump-Antichrist-D-Xander-Varos-ebook/dp/B06WD2B1T7

51DDxsyw6aL.jpg

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Does the bible talk about the orange beast rising out of the sea, or something like that? I think it spews frogs out of its mouth, which definitely fits Trump.

Heyo

Veteran Member

Pat Robertson predicts Trump will be reelected & it will spark the end of the world

“Without question, Trump is going to win the election,” Robertson said before going on to add that a Trump win would spark major civil unrest in the nation and “at least two” assassination attempts.

“You talk about Trump Derangement Syndrome,” he said, using a rightwing term to describe opposition to Trump’s extremism, “it’s going to be horrible.”

While America is in turmoil, Robertson continued, Muslim-majority nations will use the opportunity to attack Israel. God, however, will intervene, he says, wiping out Muslims and leading to “a remarkable time of peace.”

After several years of peace and prosperity, the End Times’ “Great Tribulation” will kick off when an asteroid hits the Earth.
Now we know for sure that Biden will win because Pat Robertson likes to make predictions and never ever has one come true.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Well, I mean have you seen him dancing?
That alone is enough for God to smite us all, out of sheer principle.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Just when you think Pat Robertson fell off his rocker, he proves he wrong and makes you wonder if he really did this time or not.

ecco

Veteran Member
Many Christians believe Armaggon is just around the corner. That is one reason they disbelieve and disparage science. That is one reason they don't care about the long-term threat from AWG. That is one reason they don't really care about the spread of COVID.

Of course, they have been wrong about the WHEN of Armageddon for 2000 years, so I'll not hold my breath. And when, once again, they are found to be wrong, they will just dismiss it as they have for hundreds of times over 2000 years.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member

I predict that no asteroid over 2 kilos will strike the Earth, however there may be one or two smaller ones. I also predict that (as in the past 4 elections) whoever I vote for will lose. I am an indicator of who will lose. If I predict that Isaac Newton will remain in the grave then you can be certain he will rise. I predict that Pat Robertson will be alive for the next four years to see the results of his prediction.

Heyo

Veteran Member
I predict that no asteroid over 2 kilos will strike the Earth, however there may be one or two smaller ones. I also predict that (as in the past 4 elections) whoever I vote for will lose. I am an indicator of who will lose. If I predict that Isaac Newton will remain in the grave then you can be certain he will rise. I predict that Pat Robertson will be alive for the next four years to see the results of his prediction.
We already have the paradoxical situation that Pat Robertson, who was 100% wrong in the past, predicts a win for Trump and The Simpsons, who were usually right, predict that Lisa Simpson will follow Trump.
You're not helping with additional predictions.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
We already have the paradoxical situation that Pat Robertson, who was 100% wrong in the past, predicts a win for Trump and The Simpsons, who were usually right, predict that Lisa Simpson will follow Trump.
Joe Biden is not Lisa. But they did nail the Trump part.

Heyo

Veteran Member
Joe Biden is not Lisa. But they did nail the Trump part.
They didn't even nail the Trump part. He hasn't completely ruined the economy yet. For that he needs another 4 years. (After which Lisa Simpson could become PotUS.) But then Pat Robinson would be right in his prediction, and that has never happened. Paradox.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Sorry. I caught the prediction 19 bug.