• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Passed the 10K frubas mark

maggie2

It's been about a week or so now since I passed the 10K fruba mark. Nobody else seems to have noticed so I thought I'd just go ahead and mention it myself. I must say I'm happy to have reached this small milestone. RF is a great forum and I really enjoy participating here so the frubas really mean something to me. Thanks to everyone who has contributed to my reaching the 10K+ mark.

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
Maggie, I am so sorry for not noticing that. Please forgive me. I try to stay on top of things like that, But I missed you. :(

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Awww! I'm sorry we hadn't noticed yet! :hug: (If anyone else experiences this problem, please feel free to PM me about it! I may be oblivious when it comes to noticing things, but rest assured- if someone hasn't yet noticed your 'frubalversry', it's not because we don't care! We all just get distracted sometimes, I'm afraid.)

Congratulations! Your posts are always so lovely, full of patience and caring!

turk179

I smell something....
Congrats Maggie. Hitting the 10k mark is a great accomplishment. It signifies that you are here to stay and from your posts it probably won't be long before you are hitting the 20k mark. We all should be :slap: for not noticing. Have some more:D.

maggie2

Hey, everyone,

You don't have to feel badly. I just took matters into my own hands and posted the information. Thanks for your congrats!

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Hi Maggie! :)

Sorry we forgot...! Certainly wasn't because you aren't a valued member of RF!

Congratulations and I hope you continue to enjoy yourself on RF!

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Good going, Maggie! :kat: I always enjoy your posts, and look forward to reading many more!

Halcyon

Lord of the Badgers
Well done maggie, although i am surprised it didn't happen sooner, IMO you're one of the most enlightened individuals on the forum.

All your posts are full of wisdom and each one has made me think.

:clap