• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pascal's wager... wager on Unicorn

Pudding

Once upon a time in many places, many thugs force many people to worship Unicorn follow-up with generations of generations of indoctrinating, what will this world be looks like?

Oh my Unicorn!
In Unicorn We Trust.
Unicorn is our father, we're Unicorn's children.
Unicorn loves you.
Unicorn of the gaps.
We are created in the image of Unicorn.:oops:
Pascal's wager... wager on Unicorn.
Evolution Vs. Creationism.
There are no aunicornists in foxholes.
Aunicornists are not permit to give testimony in court.
People swearing an oath "to Unicorn" in court.

Last edited:

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Behold! The Unicorn.

3a3wev7fxn_Greater_One_Horned_Rhino_8.6.2012_Whytheymatter_HI_203197.jpg

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
Define unicorn, so that I may find out if a unicorn exists or not. I'm afraid that unicorn is poorly defined, and I'm not sure what would be an ideal candidate for a unicorn. Unicorns are found in imaginations, and that's where I'd about expect a unicorn to exist, solely in imaginations.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Define unicorn, so that I may find out if a unicorn exists or not. I'm afraid that unicorn is poorly defined, and I'm not sure what would be an ideal candidate for a unicorn. Unicorns are found in imaginations, and that's where I'd about expect a unicorn to exist, solely in imaginations.

The love of unicorn will hug one's face off.