• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pagan Artifacts Found In Israel

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
Wonderful :) I wonder if there is any chance of these artifacts finding their way back into Pagan possession rather than a government run museum?

Edit: On second thought, putting them in a museum might teach people that Paganism is not a new age form of Satan worship. They would have to be properly presented though.

MissAlice

I thought this was in Ireland but Israel, I'm confused...:confused:

Anyway very interesting, if I was rich, I'd do archeology for a living.:yes:

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
Wonderful :) I wonder if there is any chance of these artifacts finding their way back into Pagan possession rather than a government run museum?

Pagan possession? Just who does that consist of?

Edit: On second thought, putting them in a museum might teach people that Paganism is not a new age form of Satan worship. They would have to be properly presented though.

I've been to plenty of museums that present pagan artifacts, usually Egyptian but others too, just as they are. Meaning, they tell the story of the artifact as it was used in that culture or whatnot. Government run museums are NOT out to get us by means of misinformation.

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
'Pagan posession?'
these artefcats belong in an Israeli museum, where Israeils and people from abroad can appreciate them, as this is part of the history of this land.

On a side note:

I will be excavating tonight in a 'pagan' site.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
'Pagan posession?'
these artefcats belong in an Israeli museum, where Israeils and people from abroad can appreciate them, as this is part of the history of this land.

On a side note:

I will be excavating tonight in a 'pagan' site.
Agreed, or any one from around the world that happens to be visiting Israel and wants to see them.

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
That's really cool! :)
Thanks Mike ;)
For those interested check recent uploads in 'my travels' album on my profile, it has a few photos from the site, just do me a favor and dont say where you got these, we are doing this excavation incognito ;)