• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pacifism: Let this be the LAST WAR We Have !!

Paranoid Android

Medically speaking, I am one such person.
I assure that by scientific, and secular standards I am most certainly a human.
I don't want to be "saved", nor do I believe in which ever God you do.

Also your hearsay on God's part is not convincing nor is it, in any way, compelling.
I can easily say some baseless assertion and it is completely equal to your own.

I say, the dragons that developed magical powers 73 thousand years ago will come back to life and enslave us all in 100 years.
Absolutely equal to a God claim.

Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr <----- Begone, Satan !! I cast you back in the Darkness. You MUST leave, as I chant the Holy Word and meditate on it <--------------- Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Deathbydefault

Apistevist Asexual Atheist
Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr <----- Begone, Satan !! I cast you back in the Darkness. You MUST leave, as I chant the Holy Word and meditate on it <--------------- Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Yeah, Satan doesn't exist either.
To me anyways.

Nice troll tho :D

Paranoid Android

Yep. Although our crimes included things like stealing bread, as well as more universally accepted forms of evil.
So based on that model, if we send all the convicts to Mars to live in a little bubble amongst a desert, Mars will eventually end up the go-to destination for everyone in the universe, Martians will be ridiculously good-looking, and the Martian cricket team will come back and completely pants the combined Earth 11.
Nope. They can sty on Mars and kill each other, They get off Mars and approach our planet, we will ANNIHILATE them. Why ? Their sociopaths and psychopaths. They dwell, live for and enjoy DESTROYING. They can do it on Mars, BUT NOT EARTH.

Paranoid Android

Nope. They can sty on Mars and kill each other, They get off Mars and approach our planet, we will ANNIHILATE them. Why ? Their sociopaths and psychopaths. They dwell, live for and enjoy DESTROYING. They can do it on Mars, BUT NOT EARTH AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO ****** ANNIHILATE****** THEM, DESTROY THEM, REMOVE THEM, GENOCIDE THEM IF THEY APPROACH EARTH.
However, in this case, on Mars they can do what they choose.

Deathbydefault

Are you serious right now?
I'm diagnosed with APD, Alexithymia, and a couple other things.
So if you want to describe me as a sociopath or psychopath, I suppose that's fine.

But if you aren't joking then your messages are a clear violation of the rules and I will report you.

Paranoid Android

Begone. Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I think it goes beyond psychopathy. Out-group aggression and inability to extend moral consideration beyond one's own tribe is normal human psychology. Our brains are wired for a tribal, hunter-gatherer lifestyle. Peaceful co-operation in a cosmopolitan civilization might require some serious social indoctrination

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Nope. They can sty on Mars and kill each other, They get off Mars and approach our planet, we will ANNIHILATE them. Why ? Their sociopaths and psychopaths. They dwell, live for and enjoy DESTROYING. They can do it on Mars, BUT NOT EARTH.

I would have thought using aggressive unethical action to form a 'better' human race may have been too close to eugenics for someone with a disability to countenance, but perhaps not.
You know, if psychopaths are truly just 'wired' that way, should we see it as a disability? They may be part of God's chosen few, as per the tenets of Dementheology.

Paranoid Android

Psychopaths KILL people. I repeat; PSYCHPATHS KILL PEOPLE. I REPEAT; PSYCHOPATHS KILL PEOPLE.

Knowing that, we can tell some things:

1) God does NOT WANT PEOPLE TO KILL.
2) Dementheologists are to practice PACIFISM.
3) Since # 1 is true, and since PSYCHOPATHS KILL PEOPLE
4) It does NOT make sense to sacrifice EVERYONE else so they can disobey # 1
5) Because # 1 is true and
6) Because # 2 is true
7) Then it makes sense that Dementheologist WON'T KILL Psychopaths
8) What to do ? Remember, were only focusing on people that want to KILL OTHER PEOPLE
9) The solution: Since Dementheologist can't kill them
AND
10) Since it is natural for SOME PSYCHOPATHS to KILL
THEN
11) A non-violent solution is to exile them

Again, this creates a problem. What if, on Mars, they decide to approach in spaceships the Earth ?

In that case, you have a problem. Two options are open to you:
1) Kill them
2) Let them approach the Earth

If we allow Option # 1 then Dementheologists CAN'T be a part of the killing
If we allow Option # 2 then, being Psychopaths and sociopaths, there is a real possibility they will KILL.
However, OTHERS, can do the killing. Why would they want to do that ?
1) By killing them, which the majority who are not Dementheologists, they will be preserving:
1) Their society
2) Their Lives
However, if they do not, they will
1) Putting their children at danger
2) their wives in danger
3) THEMSELVES at danger

So, you can see my analysis.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Psychopaths KILL people. I repeat; PSYCHPATHS KILL PEOPLE. I REPEAT; PSYCHOPATHS KILL PEOPLE.

6) Because # 2 is true
8) What to do ? Remember, were only focusing on people that want to KILL OTHER PEOPLE
AND
THEN

Again, this creates a problem. What if, on Mars, they decide to approach in spaceships the Earth ?

1) Kill them

If we allow Option # 2 then, being Psychopaths and sociopaths, there is a real possibility they will KILL.
1) By killing them, which the majority who are not Dementheologists, they will be preserving:
1) Their society
2) Their Lives
2) their wives in danger
3) THEMSELVES at danger

Thanks for extrapolating. I have some questions, though, with relation to Dementheology.

1) Do you support the concept of thought crime? In other words, are people judged guilty based on their thoughts, or their possible future actions?
2) How do you define 'disabled'?
3) How do you define 'pacifism'? I'm guessing on this one that your definition is limited to direct physical violence.

A

angellous_evangellous

This garbage should not be confused with pacifism. It's very odd to me why trolls would highjack this idea, but I guess anything is fair game in their silly, stupid little world.

A

angellous_evangellous

Begone. Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Might I suggest something more constructive to do with your time -

Paranoid Android

Thanks for extrapolating. I have some questions, though, with relation to Dementheology.

1) Do you support the concept of thought crime? In other words, are people judged guilty based on their thoughts, or their possible future actions?
2) How do you define 'disabled'?
3) How do you define 'pacifism'? I'm guessing on this one that your definition is limited to direct physical violence.

1) God will judge Dementheologist and non-Dementheologist based on their thoughts. Therefore, we try to neutralize Satanic attack by meditating on the Holy Words. "Durrr" is what we meditate on when we are under attack from Satan. "Rrrud" is, on the other hand, a sound of encouragement because the person is saying or doing something that God would agree with. We call that the "Holy Words"
2) A disability, as defined by a medical, psychological, mobility, developmental problem. It can be diagnosed by Doctors, Psychologists, Neurologists, e.t.c
3) Pacifism, I define by avoiding violence. However, we do not totally avoid it. In case of someone that is trying to EXTERMINATE a person or people. For instance, if I was grabbed by ISIS and I lived in the Middle East, THEN I could do violence because they rare trying to EXTERMINATE **ALL** religions. **ALL RELIGIONS** besides themselves. However, if ANOTHER group grabbed me AND was not trying to EXTERMINATE all of a religious, ethnic and minority group, then according to The Edicts, I must let them kill me. I repeat, I MUST LET THEM KILL ME.
Outside that ONE example, we will not commit violence.

Deathbydefault

6) Because # 2 is true
AND
THEN

1) Kill them

1) Their society
2) Their Lives
2) their wives in danger
3) THEMSELVES at danger

I would like to say that I have yet to kill anyone, nor do I intend to any time soon.

You are generalizing a whole group into one idea.
We are not all visibly insane murderers.