• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pacifism: Let this be the LAST WAR We Have !!

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
1) God will judge Dementheologist and non-Dementheologist based on their thoughts. Therefore, we try to neutralize Satanic attack by meditating on the Holy Words. "Durrr" is what we meditate on when we are under attack from Satan. "Rrrud" is, on the other hand, a sound of encouragement because the person is saying or doing something that God would agree with. We call that the "Holy Words"

God would seem to have additional tools over a mere human in terms of discerning thought. The question remains, do Dementheologists support the concept of thought crime? You appear to be advocating prevention of crime by exile, hence my question.

2) A disability, as defined by a medical, psychological, mobility, developmental problem. It can be diagnosed by Doctors, Psychologists, Neurologists, e.t.c

Psych issues like...err...psychopathism, and sociopathism?

3) Pacifism, I define by avoiding violence. However, we do not totally avoid it. In case of someone that is trying to EXTERMINATE a person or people. For instance, if I was grabbed by ISIS and I lived in the Middle East, THEN I could do violence because they rare trying to EXTERMINATE **ALL** religions. **ALL RELIGIONS** besides themselves. However, if ANOTHER group grabbed me AND was not trying to EXTERMINATE all of a religious, ethnic and minority group, then according to The Edicts, I must let them kill me. I repeat, I MUST LET THEM KILL ME.
Outside that ONE example, we will not commit violence.

So you are defining violence purely via direct physical means?
What happens if we stick our unfriendly sociopaths on Mars, and we just kinda...send...limited food supplies.

Paranoid Android

God would seem to have additional tools over a mere human in terms of discerning thought. The question remains, do Dementheologists support the concept of thought crime? You appear to be advocating prevention of crime by exile, hence my question.

I am TRYING to void killing people. I KNOW that people, allthough we don't like to admit, are animals. By exiling them we don't have to KILL.

God will ultimately judge our thoughts. Thoughts lead to deeds. Do people kill without THINKING about it ? I follow the Jewish thinking here. When you don't want someone to do something, you build fences around it. Killing, like for any animal from Earth, is natural. Humans are animals. By avoiding thinking "Kill:, you necessarily avoid the action.
By teaching pacifism, we will instill pacifistic actions. When taught from childhood, you have pacifistic adults.

Psych issues like...err...psychopathism, and sociopathism?

Yes, but they have a tendency to lead to KILLING. If they did not kill, then they would be part of the Promised People.Again, we DO NOT want to kill.

So we have a choice here. We can go against what the courts do, the psychologist know and assure them theire part of the Promised People. OR we can tell them the Truth, AND consider them outside the Promised People. The Promised People HAVE TO follow God's Wisdom, which are like our "Ten Commandments". One of these rules is we are forbidden to kill.

So you are defining violence purely via direct physical means?
What happens if we stick our unfriendly sociopaths on Mars, and we just kinda...send...limited food supplies.

Again, it would depend. IF we have it and IF we can give it THEN we should send limited food supplies.

A

angellous_evangellous

Thank you.

You're welcome.

Give me something half as valuable and I'll be very, very impressed.

{considering the crap quoted below - NOT TO MENTION your absolute raping of the philosophical ideal of pacifism that has done so much for humanity. Just because you can regurgitate high-browed ideas does not mean that you embrace them correctly or represent them with dignity.}
Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

A

angellous_evangellous

I claim this thread in the name of Kermit the Frog!