• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Other chat and political forums and chats?

Riders

I have joined a few other political groups including Reddit where people agree with me on stuff you guys don't yay! Also skype has political groups.Just wondering if anyone else here is signed into other political forums.

David1967

Premium Member
I have joined a few other political groups including Reddit where people agree with me on stuff you guys don't yay! Also skype has political groups.Just wondering if anyone else here is signed into other political forums.

Nope. RF is the best IMHO. I like the diversity of opinions. It's just no fun only talking with people whon agree with me on everything.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member

You want places where people will yay what you say?
Why? I mean, what's the point?

youknowme

Whatever you want me to be.
Certainly a good idea to interact with other communities to help break away from the local herd mentality.

Riders

You want places where people will yay what you say?
Why? I mean, what's the point?

No I did not mean that.but sometimes around here I am not getting any support the folks who are posting to me seem to be pro Trumpers so no Dems. So if that's the situation yea I need some Democratics to talk to.

I did notice Sunday that there were really only 3 or 4 threads being posted too mostly arguments with me.
So before you try to say its my fault for putting up stupid threads I did actually count about 5 people who posted here at Politics North America and mostly maybe not all but a lot pro Trump posts. It was real slow.

So definitly on slow days if I am not getting good responses it maybe just be the amount of people here so its good to have alternatives.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
No I did not mean that.but sometimes around here I am not getting any support the folks who are posting to me seem to be pro Trumpers so no Dems. So if that's the situation yea I need some Democratics to talk to.

It's funny, we sometimes hear there are too many lefties here.

I did notice Sunday that there were really only 3 or 4 threads being posted too mostly arguments with me.
So before you try to say its my fault for putting up stupid threads I did actually count about 5 people who posted here at Politics North America and mostly maybe not all but a lot pro Trump posts. It was real slow.

Heh. I wouldn't say that. I put up threads on some pretty out there topics at times.

So definitly on slow days if I am not getting good responses it maybe just be the amount of people here so its good to have alternatives.

That I can understand.
Thanks for explaining.