• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Oriental music

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I like this Japanese music:

I remember some really awesome music from a Vietnam documentary but I don't know how to look it up.

I also had a friend once who had a CD that was the soundtrack to an anime cartoon, and it had lots of really cool tracks.

Do you have any favorite music from the Orient?

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
The opening for kamisama kiss is interesting music with the way the singer does it. Usually I don't like cute singing with the super high pitch. Spirited Away has some nice music. There are lots of good pieces out there. Sorry I do not remember where I hear them.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Very happy about Indian music, classical and folk, low pitched or high pitched. And because of some TV music competitions, people have become very interested in that.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
My favorite is Indian, especially Punjabi, but worldwide it's French that I especially like.