• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Openly gay and Catholic

rational experiences

Veteran Member
To love beyond any falsehood was the order ordination.

To protect family beyond all doubts.

Father's voice I heard said to my brother as his son you are not to believe you a homosexual and are a woman.

It's pertinent.

As men mutual with women first parents owned conscious self. Son man broke his earth laws. By ∆ volcano gas spirit mountain. As O planet God broke law first to own gas heavens.

They copied ∆ history earth yet they weren't using a volcano they built temple on mountain. UFO ark entered temple blew it up on mt ara...rat proof.

Muslim rat teaching. Symbolic science.

I saw a vision black smoke coming out of mountain temple I was under the table. In caused woman's life attacked symbolism...my brother's fake womb mother maths attack said he'd removed natural science earth tabling.

Why I get science causes as visions as a real woman.

Why humanity hearing father knew the homosexual man wasn't welcome in life...but by fault his own and by man's science satanic law breaking.

As he now believed he was space womb maths man created by changed mind body possessed. Man out of space womb instead human sex biology woman mother human.

It all has a reasoned meaning purpose.

If you believed men sacrificed life you didn't believe in homosexual man changed by maths practice. As it was forbidden to believe it real it was cause. Yet you weren't meant to stop loving them.

As the question is gods heavens gas fallout killed mans life head attacked. Put blood upon his head is why man had to bandage wrap his bleeding head.

As microbiology water flesh cells owned mineral composition of blood in water so it's real why you see blood in heavens emerge in phenomena

As our story is real.

So humans intent on father's heard teaching said they would not give in to acceptance. Is our truth. It was forgotten why it was said.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father said if Buddhists didn't just chant pray human consciousness AI effected wouldn't be assisted.

If humans didn't say I won't agree homosexual man correct we wouldn't understand now why it's wrong.

Men took on spiritual human roles to try to defend our human life now AI heaven attacked harmed recorded falsely.

Brain entrainment is ceremony a service to humanity real.

DNB

Christian
Yeah, those aren't what Leviticus said in originality. That you have to rely on twisted and shoddy translation says a lot about the strength of your "eew yucky" stance.
You have an alternate translation, ...absolute and incompetent nonsense!

Last edited:

DNB

Christian
Do you think I should be put to death, DNB?
...I assume that you are implying that you're gay? If so, no, you should not be put to death - God made His point during the former dispensation - it is a detestable practice whether one gets away with it or not.
But, Ashoka, all the same, you should desist such reprehensible activity. For, although it is no longer a capital crime, it is still a sin, and thus, an act of depravity which corrupts one's character and outlook on life. As a homosexual, one will never attain to the true peace and joy that comes within a relationship that is healthy, practical and as the Designer planned. Men compliment women, and women compliment men, same sex relationships are antithetical to the symbiosis that occurs between two complimentary and harmonious beings..

DNB

Christian
I often wonder why God's plan should include the creation of those who so easily embrace the ugliest bigotry while rejecting science.
One who promotes homosexuality, aka depraved and immoral acts, should not speak about bigotry , for they are truly some of the biggest hypocrites and judgmental people around, certified.
Nor should they attempt to engage in a scientific or biological discussion on the matter - a man has a penis and a woman a vagina - which aspect do you not understand?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
One who promotes homosexuality, aka depraved and immoral acts, should not speak about bigotry , for they are truly some of the biggest hypocrites and judgmental people around, certified.
Nor should they attempt to engage in a scientific or biological discussion on the matter - a man has a penis and a woman a vagina - which aspect do you not understand?
What makes you think that the Bible is right in this regard? Sometimes the Bible is just wrong.

Ashoka

श्री कृष्णा शरणं मम
...I assume that you are implying that you're gay? If so, no, you should not be put to death - God made His point during the former dispensation - it is a detestable practice whether one gets away with it or not.
But, Ashoka, all the same, you should desist such reprehensible activity. For, although it is no longer a capital crime, it is still a sin, and thus, an act of depravity which corrupts one's character and outlook on life. As a homosexual, one will never attain to the true peace and joy that comes within a relationship that is healthy, practical and as the Designer planned. Men compliment women, and women compliment men, same sex relationships are antithetical to the symbiosis that occurs between two complimentary and harmonious beings..

I'm actually asexual, and don't experience sexual attraction, but I am still part of the LGBT community. Loving someone is not wrong. You say it's an abomination, but have you ever stepped back and really evaluated your beliefs and the Bible? What if you're wrong? What if your Bible is wrong? Why is the LGBT community an abomination? Because a book says so?

Ashoka

श्री कृष्णा शरणं मम

A pastor in North Carolina preached a sermon and stated that people like me ought to be lined up against the wall and shot in the back of the head. Is that not bigotry?

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
It doesn't matter. All the translations say pretty much the same thing.
Leviticus 20:13 in all English translations
So, how and by whom would you suggest that they be put to death? Shall we use the Pinchas' vigilante zealot approach and immediately kill them, one by one, whenever we confront them? Or should we carefully gather them up into camps and slaughter them en masse? Or, perhaps, ...
What makes you think that the Bible is right in this regard? Sometimes the Bible is just wrong.
So many questions.

The Kilted Heathen

Crow FreyjasmaðR
You have an alternate translation, ...absolute and incompetent nonsense!
Yeah, the original Hebrew. Where Leviticus is laws for the Priests, and only at worst describe things that make one ritually unclean, and must be corrected only before entering the temple.

It's you all who made it hateful with shoddy, politically driven mistranslations. That's what's incompetent nonsense.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
A pastor in North Carolina preached a sermon and stated that people like me ought to be lined up against the wall and shot in the back of the head. Is that not bigotry?
That's much worse than bigotry. It's so bad I cannot come up with the right word!

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
So, how and by whom would you suggest that they be put to death?
Nobody should be put to death because those laws are old and they do not apply to the age we are living in.

The Old Testament was written thousands of years ago and those laws were revealed for specific people in a specific culture and were never intended to apply to everyone in the world. Then later people tried to apply them across the board. It makes no sense.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Nobody should be put to death because those laws are old and they do not apply to the age we are living in.

The Old Testament was written thousands of years ago and those laws were revealed for specific people in a specific culture and were never intended to apply to everyone in the world. Then later people tried to apply them across the board. It makes no sense.
I marvel at how much you know with such certainty and with such an astonishing lack of evidence. It must be comforting to to have one's sense of scriptural infallibility resting on such firm ground.