• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Once again no comment from Obama as an Egyptian church is bombed at Christmas... why so minimal?

omega2xx

LOL! Ya, so I guess we should give Adam & Eve all the credit, eh, using your "logic".

And that's why Shimon Peres at least on three occasions that I personally heard him say when he was last here in the States that this administration has contributed more to Israel's defense than any previous administration. I'm sure he actually meant Adam & Eve but just got carried away in the moment, maybe?

You simply make up your own stories, whether it be politics or the pseudo-science you embrace. But even worse than that, you supported and voted for a man who has continually acted and said things totally opposite of what Jesus taught, so when push came to shove, you ignored Jesus and went for Trump. That's truly unfortunate.

All you have done is makes statements with no source, you don't even know that the evolution links you offer don't have real scientific evidence,

What Trump says is closer to what Jesus says than Hillary's. At least he isn't in favor of slaughtering innocent babies and not requiring sanctuary cities to obey the law. Typical left wing nonsense.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
What Trump says is closer to what Jesus says than Hillary's..
You "sold your soul" to right-wing secularism and hedonism, believing and supporting a man who committed adultery, divorced twice, brags about his affairs. lies continuously, demeans anyone who dares disagree with him, walks into teenage girls' changing room to see them naked and doing much the same to Miss Universe contestants, brags about his wealth, says he can grope women and get away with it, has been fined for illegal campaign contributions, has failed to pay many of his sub-contractors so many have had to sue, etc.

Yep, you sold Jesus out, omega2xx.