• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"On this Rock I will build my church"

PeteC-UK

Hi Folks..

Syncretic; Yes that very true - COULD be any god I suppose - ALL gods for there were indeed many - Elohim - Annunaki - one and the same - except there in that passage He says specifically about "Jews in Jerusalem" - so we know for sure HE is speaking about that particular god..And when we go look then at OTHER things He said - earlier in John for example the very first confrontation with the rabbis - again He begins by telling them clearly they do NOT know the Father - they reply they follow the god of Abraham and Moses - Christ replies YES I KNOW YOU DO - BUT - that is NOT my Father - He then tells them directly they are duped and that THEIR god is the liar, a murderer and deceiver He told them....For sure then He does mean the Hebrew god....

Now - thats just the CANON version of John - there is also an ORIGINAL GOSPEL - actually CLAIMED BY John Himself ( the canon version is not claimed by John and is not written by John) - but the original states who is writing and for what purpose - and then it lays out literally EVERYTHING - as I say elsewhere - from my Fathers first stirring Mind through to mankind walks the Earth - all explained in full detail.. He IS speaking of the Hebrew narrative and THAT deity...even says directly that YES - Folks, Yhvh DID "create us" - Yhvh provides the ESSENCE of our lifeforce - BUT He said - this Yhvh is NOT the actual SOURCE of that lifeforce - not the SOURCE of Creation... He said at first Yhvh did NOT know truth, was ignorant and fully believed it self to BE the source as it was CREATED then placed alone and isolated on purpose - hidden from the worlds of the TRUE Divine, and so knew nothing of them or their reality - but later events happened that made this "god" realise the Divine truth - and after that happened it chose to deceive its OWN creation - to unjustly dominate it AS a god - would not allow Souls here (not even the Angels) to KNOW the Divine - so first THEY rebelled - then WE rebelled also - the rest is twisted history...

I could show you many many examples that show He has absolutely NO AFFILIATION at all to that Hebrew god -and at every opportunity He is getting people AWAY from its influence - you know - DAMN those pharisee religious authority - HATE your parents - in other words - come away from the Hebrew truth entirely - pharisees TEACH of the Hebrew god - DAMN them He said - and the parents taught also of the Hebrew god followed its ways tradition and decrees - HATE your parents He said - clearly - HE despised the religion for it IS the wrong god - CLAIMED to be an authority it has no legitimate rights to - literally with held our Divine eternal inheritance and keeps it from us - will not ALLOW us to know the Father and it accomplishes this by mandating that IT ALONE be "worshipped" and tricks and deceives us always to ensure we do - keeps us spiritually ignorant and dominates with threats of eternal punishment for any disobediance...

Christ came to put all that straight on our behalf - to teach the legitimate truth of who and what we ALREADY ARE - ETERNALLY are - and to demonstrate that truth directly for all to witness..H chose the Jewish faith because as said that "god" IS the direct cause of our creation - and the direct cause of our spiritual domination - so He came to set us free from THAT god specifically - and when the Jews realised His truth, as we know they MURDERED Him to stop His threat........Its all very complicated - 2000 years now of twisted history...I could say for example the god Yhvh finally relinquishes his false superiority and stands idly by as Christ intercedes for us - Yhvh even tells the Jews it is going to do this - Malachi it tells him straight, you will be the last prophet UNTIL Christ comes - then sorry to say but that "god" exited stage left, red faced and embarrassed, and no longer has any authority here at all...NOBODY - and I do mean NO SOUL AT ALL - has ever had a DIRECT communion with this Yhvh SINCE Malachi last did - and that is fact....

It has not spoken DIRECTLY to anyone even four hundred years BEFORE Christ that god went silent and has remained silent ever since...Its AGENTS - Angels - priests - they are in control of THIS world - and believe me they are the ENEMY of Christ - dont forget - they MURDERED HIM - then through religion they ensured His truth got twisted into THIS sham we discuss here - made sure His truth was all but destroyed - REPLACED by bogus "religious doctrine"....He even WARNED US all this would be done "in His name" - and yet - dumb idiots that we are - we still allowed it to happen and now MILLIONS of us are dazed and confused - IGNORANT of spiritual truth - just as they intended...Indeed - blind lead the blind here just as He warned...Religions are a definate spiritual handicap - bring only this confusion evident here in this thread and others....

Ben Avraham

Actually, I don't think that it necessarily even follows that Jesus cannot be divine, /with a human father. However, I do think a/the human incarnation did not need a human father. This also doesn't make Jesus a ''demi-god'', however, because the human aspect is not what we consider the Divinity of Jesus. We do not worship a Rabbi fisherman so forth, technically; rather, the Jesus in Spirit, who pre=exists Adam, and is 'one' with the father, in other words, is God.

Jesus could not be God for two reasons: First because he has been dead for about 2000 years and death is not in the agenda of God's nature. And second, Jesus was a Jew and not a Greek. The son of a god without an earthly father, according to Mat. 1:18 is not Jewish but a description of the Greek demigod.

Ben Avraham

'Tanakh' adherence in Jesus adherence, is different from Judaism, methodology. You aren't being clear on what you're stating is the 'correct' Scripture, anyway.

If the Tanach which was the gospel of Jesus, is not the correct Scripture, you must be implying that Jesus was preaching from the wrong Scripture.

Ben Avraham

There is no demi-god in Jesus adherence. You don't even know what religious beliefs you are arguing against, contextually. The 'father', /G-d, manifested via Mary as an human incarnation, //in Israel.

According to whom, to you or to Hinduism? Jesus was a Jew and, incarnation was according to pagan Mythology.

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
What did he mean?
Petros isn't a name, it means a small stone that can trip you up; which is why straight after Yeshua calls him satan (Zechariah 3:1-2), and a stumbling block....

It is prophecy that a stone laid before Yeshua shall deceive the whole world, before judgement day (Zechariah 3:9). :innocent:

Kemosloby

Premium Member
Petros isn't a name, it means a small stone that can trip you up; which is why straight after Yeshua calls him satan (Zechariah 3:1-2), and a stumbling block....

It is prophecy that a stone laid before Yeshua shall deceive the whole world, before judgement day (Zechariah 3:9). :innocent:
Interesting the stumbling block was also the law. Those who put the law above faith in God stumbled on the stumbling block. Jesus called Peter Satan and a stumbling block when Peter tried to get in Jesus' way and prevent him from doing his Father's will.

" but we preach Christ crucified, a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles," 1 cor 1:23

1 Corinthians 2:14
The natural man does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God. For they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Kemosloby

Premium Member
Where do you think the Law came from? Let me post a link to help you on this: http://www.jewfaq.org/613.htm
God gave it to Moses, who wrote it on tablets of stone, and gave it to the Israelites. The stumbling stone.

Romans 9;32 Why not? Because they were trying to get right with God by keeping the law instead of by trusting in him. They stumbled over the great rock in their path.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
God gave it to Moses, who wrote it on tablets of stone, and gave it to the Israelites. The stumbling stone.

Romans 9;32 Why not? Because they were trying to get right with God by keeping the law instead of by trusting in him. They stumbled over the great rock in their path.
Except that God told Moses and the Israelites that they must keep the Law or be punished. Also, only the first ten Laws were in stone, so obviously you didn't check out what I had linked you to.

And just to be clear, if you are not Jewish, you are not obligated to follow the Law.

Kemosloby

Premium Member
Except that God told Moses and the Israelites that they must keep the Law or be punished. Also, only the first ten Laws were in stone, so obviously you didn't check out what I had linked you to.

And just to be clear, if you are not Jewish, you are not obligated to follow the Law.
Did he now? God set up a whole system of forgiveness of sins for the Israelites. As I recall Moses always came to the defence of his people, pleading with God not to destroy them. And the priests were there to make sin offerings for the people. But by the time Jesus was there they were stoning the people to death for sins.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Did he now? God set up a whole system of forgiveness of sins for the Israelites. As I recall Moses always came to the defence of his people, pleading with God not to destroy them. And the priests were there to make sin offerings for the people. But by the time Jesus was there they were stoning the people to death for sins.
Which person was the Law given to by God? Which person was given the Laws dealing with the issue of forgiveness by God? The Laws dealing with the potential penalty for adultery were given by God to whom? Do you have any idea where you can find the answers to these questions?

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
I waded through most of this... I kind of want my afternoon back. It's my humble opinion that none of you are seeking understanding, but only wishing to prove that your peculiar take on the scriptures is the right one.

The Greek is straight forward.

But you guys are so into your various conspiracy theories that you're missing the point of the scripture. Peter had to see himself as being failed before he could speak for God.It's not a legalistic description of how the ecclesia were to be formed into a body.

The law was given to the Jews because they asked for a pagan god. All pagan gods are feared and sacrificed to. That is why God said:

HOSEA 6 : 6 "For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings."

Mankind was created to counter Satan's lies and reveal the true character of God. God does everything using love, so it takes a while for the truth to play out. Lucifer claimed that created beings should have freewill. The problem with Lucifer's idea is that only an all knowing God can make decisions that will benefit not only you but every living creature. To prove Satan wrong God uses the truth

ZECHARIAH 4 : 6 "Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit."
1 JOHN 5 : 6 "And it is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth."
2 PETER 1 : 21 "For prophecy never had its origin in the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit."
ROMANS 9 : 21 "Does not the potter have the right to make out of the same lump of clay some pottery for noble purposes and some for common use?"

A few were made prophets to keep the knowledge of God's name alive and everyone else was allowed freewill. But we were all created for the purpose of showing the character of God.

ROMANS 11 : 16 "If the part of the dough offered as firstfruits is holy, then the whole batch is holy."

We were all created for this but God must first show freewill to be something none of should desire. But as Eve we all want to be like God and desire freewill. But like the old expression beware of want you want. Take a look at the earth. With us using our freewill we've destroyed the planet's enviroment and morally. I got off the track. About the law. Since God does everything by the truth, he allowed the Jews to experience what a pagan god is like.

1 CORINTHIANS 10 : 11 "These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the fulfillment of the ages has come."

The Jews are our example of what not to do. They believed in this legalistic tyrant shown them at Mount Sinai.

2 CORINTHIANS 3 : 9 "If the ministry that condemns men is glorious, how much more glorious is the ministry that brings righteousness!"

If you go and read the chapter in Romans, Paul is talking about the Ten Commandments written on stone. God gave us the perfect for mankind to interact but they were given as a pagan god with threats of death. Before finishing the thought I have to show what the meaning that should be used for righteousness in Scripture.

2 PETER 2 : 7 "and if Lot a righteous man"

Lot was going to throw his two virgin daughters out of his house to be raped by a sex crazed mob and later fathered his own grandchildren by these girls. Was he morally righteous or did he trust the angels when they said that God said the city was going to be destroyed and leave? Did he trust God?

Abraham the father of righteousness fathered children by five different women. Only two were his wives. He also tried to prostitute Sarah to the Pharaoh of Egypt because he thought that the Pharaoh would find Sarah attractive and kill him. Was he morally righteous or did he trust God and leave his homeland and go to Canaan as God asked.

Rahab the career prostitute is listed among the righteous in Hebrews. Did she lead a moral life or did she trust the spies when they told her that God said Jericho was going to be destroyed?

David had multiple wives and concubines, yet he raped the wife of one of his generals out fighting for him. When she became pregnant he had the general killed to protect the knowledge of the rape getting out. Was he morally righteous or did he trust that God would always forgive him?

Noah lay naked in a drunken stupor. Was he morally righteous or did he trust God that there was going to be a flood and build an ark?

Now if you go back to the verse from 2 Corinthians you'll see that the righteousness is about trusting in God. Paul is saying that the Ten commandments give us a way to trust in a loving God. All his rules follow the law of love. When God says thou shall not kill it gives you a picture of his character. This is why Jesus came. He came to show what God was really like. That is why Scripture says Jesus was the end of the law. Jesus showed that we don't have this legalistic tyrant as God. That is the gospel the good news!

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
Jesus could not be God for two reasons: First because he has been dead for about 2000 years and death is not in the agenda of God's nature. And second, Jesus was a Jew and not a Greek. The son of a god without an earthly father, according to Mat. 1:18 is not Jewish but a description of the Greek demigod.
Again, there is no 'demi-god', because there is no separate divinity.

If the Tanach which was the gospel of Jesus, is not the correct Scripture, you must be implying that Jesus was preaching from the wrong Scripture.
Huh? I stated that the Tanach is read /differently, in Jesus adherence, than it is in Judaism. Tanach is the 'correct' Scripture, however there are differences in interpretation, and book adherence.

According to whom, to you or to Hinduism? Jesus was a Jew and, incarnation was according to pagan Mythology.
So you say. I'm not even sure what your theological positions are, since you are only trying to refute my comments.
You also are being vague by merely saying that the Tanach, is the Scripture of Jesus.. of course it is, however, I have no idea what that means to you. We have no idea how you are interpreting anything, really.

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
Hi Folks..

Syncretic; Yes that very true - COULD be any god I suppose - ALL gods for there were indeed many - Elohim - Annunaki - one and the same - except there in that passage He says specifically about "Jews in Jerusalem" - so we know for sure HE is speaking about that particular god..And when we go look then at OTHER things He said - earlier in John for example the very first confrontation with the rabbis - again He begins by telling them clearly they do NOT know the Father - they reply they follow the god of Abraham and Moses - Christ replies YES I KNOW YOU DO - BUT - that is NOT my Father - He then tells them directly they are duped and that THEIR god is the liar, a murderer and deceiver He told them....For sure then He does mean the Hebrew god....

Now - thats just the CANON version of John - there is also an ORIGINAL GOSPEL - actually CLAIMED BY John Himself ( the canon version is not claimed by John and is not written by John) - but the original states who is writing and for what purpose - and then it lays out literally EVERYTHING - as I say elsewhere - from my Fathers first stirring Mind through to mankind walks the Earth - all explained in full detail.. He IS speaking of the Hebrew narrative and THAT deity...even says directly that YES - Folks, Yhvh DID "create us" - Yhvh provides the ESSENCE of our lifeforce - BUT He said - this Yhvh is NOT the actual SOURCE of that lifeforce - not the SOURCE of Creation... He said at first Yhvh did NOT know truth, was ignorant and fully believed it self to BE the source as it was CREATED then placed alone and isolated on purpose - hidden from the worlds of the TRUE Divine, and so knew nothing of them or their reality - but later events happened that made this "god" realise the Divine truth - and after that happened it chose to deceive its OWN creation - to unjustly dominate it AS a god - would not allow Souls here (not even the Angels) to KNOW the Divine - so first THEY rebelled - then WE rebelled also - the rest is twisted history...

I could show you many many examples that show He has absolutely NO AFFILIATION at all to that Hebrew god -and at every opportunity He is getting people AWAY from its influence - you know - DAMN those pharisee religious authority - HATE your parents - in other words - come away from the Hebrew truth entirely - pharisees TEACH of the Hebrew god - DAMN them He said - and the parents taught also of the Hebrew god followed its ways tradition and decrees - HATE your parents He said - clearly - HE despised the religion for it IS the wrong god - CLAIMED to be an authority it has no legitimate rights to - literally with held our Divine eternal inheritance and keeps it from us - will not ALLOW us to know the Father and it accomplishes this by mandating that IT ALONE be "worshipped" and tricks and deceives us always to ensure we do - keeps us spiritually ignorant and dominates with threats of eternal punishment for any disobediance...

Christ came to put all that straight on our behalf - to teach the legitimate truth of who and what we ALREADY ARE - ETERNALLY are - and to demonstrate that truth directly for all to witness..H chose the Jewish faith because as said that "god" IS the direct cause of our creation - and the direct cause of our spiritual domination - so He came to set us free from THAT god specifically - and when the Jews realised His truth, as we know they MURDERED Him to stop His threat........Its all very complicated - 2000 years now of twisted history...I could say for example the god Yhvh finally relinquishes his false superiority and stands idly by as Christ intercedes for us - Yhvh even tells the Jews it is going to do this - Malachi it tells him straight, you will be the last prophet UNTIL Christ comes - then sorry to say but that "god" exited stage left, red faced and embarrassed, and no longer has any authority here at all...NOBODY - and I do mean NO SOUL AT ALL - has ever had a DIRECT communion with this Yhvh SINCE Malachi last did - and that is fact....

It has not spoken DIRECTLY to anyone even four hundred years BEFORE Christ that god went silent and has remained silent ever since...Its AGENTS - Angels - priests - they are in control of THIS world - and believe me they are the ENEMY of Christ - dont forget - they MURDERED HIM - then through religion they ensured His truth got twisted into THIS sham we discuss here - made sure His truth was all but destroyed - REPLACED by bogus "religious doctrine"....He even WARNED US all this would be done "in His name" - and yet - dumb idiots that we are - we still allowed it to happen and now MILLIONS of us are dazed and confused - IGNORANT of spiritual truth - just as they intended...Indeed - blind lead the blind here just as He warned...Religions are a definate spiritual handicap - bring only this confusion evident here in this thread and others....
My friend, I do not believe that Jesus was refuting the /previous Prophecy, or the OT prophets. That means that Jesus was most likely referring to a different deity.//Basically, the inference that I read, is that the 'jews in Jerusalem', were practicing some sort of idolatry. That being said, I would be willing to dialogue any verses you have to present, because I do think that this subject is something to consider.

Last edited:

Ben Avraham

The law was given to the Jews because they asked for a pagan god. All pagan gods are feared and sacrificed to. That is why God said:

HOSEA 6 : 6 "For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings."

And this is why God said to His Prophet Jeremiah that He had never commanded that sacrifices be part of the religion
of Israel. Hence, sacrifices became part of the ritual laws of the Jews. (Jeremiah 7:22)

PeteC-UK

Hi Folks..

Syncretic; I think that to truly find His truth - in scripture - then we NEED to go look at all the OTHER stuff - the manuscripts and gospels that the church banned as "herasy" - to find out what it is they actually hide from us - what reason did they actually treat Him the way they did and murder Him - take away the religious blinkers entirely - we see clearly established Jewish authority is most assuredly the ENEMY of Christ..

We see Him repeatedly chastise the religion its teachers and traditions - dont we..?... We see Him insist that to follow HIM we MUST first forget all that PREVIOUS tradition entirely.. MUST come AWAY from that "god" and its religion ENTIRELY...Now - I can and have elsewhere, provided ample "scripture" that shows this all to be undeniable....I do not LIKE to rely on scripture, but I can show it again if any doubt my position here...In plain simle English - He told us adamantly and repeatedly - HATE yourt parents ways and tradtions - because DAMN those religous teachers who neither KNOW truth, and nor do they shar eit freely He said - have NOTHING to do with THAT god OR that RELIGION - HATE and DAMN it.....Now,that is STRONG words from a "peaceful" man so we are led to believe - but I tell you (all) truth - He came with purpose and intent to DESTROY that whole erroneous belief system and stated that intent openly and repeatedly -for THIS reason they MURDER HIm.....Destroy this house so that none may ever rebuild it - HE DID SAY IT.....A grapevine planted APART from the Father - it needs to be pulled up and destroyed He said...TWO truths - old Hebrew truth of Yhvh - and now HIS NEW TRUTH of the Father Sovereign spirit that He says adamantly NONE had EVER encounterd before !! you can NOT serve these TWO masters He said so CHOOSE - to follow Me means you MUST give up all that nonesense from before..- He said ALL that very clearly indeed and it is undeniable....

Except - in the bible - its NOT so clear at all - and that is because it is not His ORIGINAL truth - but rather it is MANS truth and manipulation OF truth to suit MANS AGENDA !! And so the RELIGION - as always - brings nothing but MANS CONFUSION - again, just as HE openly warned it would - which is why of course He spends so much effort advising us to come away from the religion entirely....

But - as advised - seek out the ORIGINAL gospels - and we see for sure why He says all these things...We see for sure that HIS FATHER is the SOURCE of Creation itself fully explained - and we see for sure that the one we call Yhvh is merely a CREATURE that is manifested much later in a progression of creation that is likewise all fully explained.. And I do mean its FULLY explained...This was the core of His whole truth - HIS Father is NOT the god of the Hebrews - and so when He explains this in ORIGINAL John, it is indeed FULLY EXPLAINED - like EVERYTHING - even HOW and WHY creation actually happens ...He goer to great lengths to explain the DIFFERENCES between the Father and the one we call "god" - goes to great lengths to explain the layout arrangement and heirachy of ALL Creation - what got created by Whom and when in what order - long and detailed descriptions leave us in no doubt at all that the Father and the one we call Yhvh can NOT be the same entity... It was His mission purpose and intent to come and free us from the spiritual captivity enforced by THAT one we call Yhvh and so we see in His teachng a DEFINATE agenda to seperate the individual from the religion and to turn them AWAY from that "god" entirely.. Hence such bizarre and confrontational advise from Him - hate the parents - damn the pharisee - I come with a sword bring fire and destruction He said etc etc even though the religion portrays Him as a fully peaceful man - He did say very openly that He came to start war, conflict and strife all centred AROUND that religion and that "god" and indeed, the ONLY time we ever see Him say anything scathing or critical it is ALWAYS aimed at the religion its god and its bogus authority... - isnt it..?...

YES - if we are honest then we will see all that clearly.....But if any require scripture then rest assured the original gospels makes all this very plain and I can and will present any original quotes as needed.....Most definately He came SPECIFICALLY to REPLACE the old Hebrew BOGUS god - and to give in its place legitimate ETERNAL DIVINE truth -and when the Jews realised what He was truly about they act to MURDER Him...Their so called "god" is SILENT as all this unfolds here in the world, and that is because as said, it ALREADY knows the truth by then and had decided to simply bow relinquish its FALSE claims out and ALLOW Christ to assume His rightful authority here..

Knowing that foundational truth - we can then go look at the TWISTED version in the scripture, and we can see very easily why all the manipulation occurs and what it is that they try to HIDE from us.....Obviously - we are ALL FREE THINKING ADULTS - so, lets use our OWN AUTHORITY and go check it out for ourselves - dont trust the religions so blindly - but ACTUALLY go see the ORIGINAL truth as recorded by DISCIPLE DIRECTLY (the bible canon is not even the disciples writing) - see the original for the Self - it soon becomes very obvious why all this was done - WRONG GOD ENTIRELY - NOT the Father that He alone teaches us of ;)

ScubaPete ;
But you guys are so into your various conspiracy theories that you're missing the point of the scripture. Peter had to see himself as being failed before he could speak for God.It's a legalistic description of how the ecclesia were to be formed into a body.

You yourself are missing the point of the scripture which is actually SELF EXPLANATORY if we read it in CONTEXT !!!

Again then - step by tiny step - He meets SIMON - a man who He already knows will LATER have a DIRECT spiritual revelation about Christ..So He says to this Simon - "alright mate, follow me but Im gonna call you PETER " ( foundation stone is its correct interpretation - not "petros" from Greek as my mate spoke ARAMAIC and so the word HE used is CEPHAS which means essentially, bedrock - the foundation upion which we start to build as the quote form Mathew explains)..

So Hes met Simon and called him FOUNDATION and as yet NOBODY knows why He gave him this "nickname"... Years go by without explanation - and as said He is telling people openly about His truth - NOT their old god at all but an entirely NEW and UNKNOWN legitimate Divine spirit - and just as here on the forum His truth is very disturbing and confusing for some.. even the disciples fail to understand, so He gathers them altogether and asks them openly - like a test to mark their progression...WHO AM I - do you understand..?..HE asks...

Yer of course we do they say - you are the one the old Hebrew prophets speak of the messiah - NO He says - who do YOU think Iam - do NOT rely on those dead people He says for truth but give me YOUR truth as you experience it NOW.....Let it sink in.....

Only SIMON steps up and says - OK - I believe you ARE the Christ - and indeed Christ says -YES IAM .But - It was NOT those old dead prophets that revealed this truth to you - but it was my Father the LIVING TRUTH within you and it was revealed DIRECTLY He says....Let THAT sink in also...

Because next He says very clearly - BECAUSE you have this inner DIRECTLY revealed truth, He says, so I have named you CEPHAS (foundation) to reflect this essential quality - and upon THIS we will now build the rest...Upon the CEPHAS FOUNDATION - and that foundation itself IS the DIRECTLY revealed SPIRITUAL eternal truth....Therefore we see clearly - the foundation of ALL that He teaches is indeed the living truth, directly revealed in SPIRIT - directly delivered to the MIND - and NOT found in the dead words of dead men or their religion..He said it CLEARLY - flesh and blood did NOT reveal this truth to you but my Father in HEAVEN reveals it directly He said, and so you have the FOUNDATION and so I name you CEPHAS !!!

The foundation of my mates TRUE church IS the living truth directly revealed in spirit - GNOSIS - and it is NEVER the "institution" religion with its mandates doctrines rituals useless prayers grovelling worshipful catechisms and heirachy of domination !!! As always - for those with ears to actually hear......

Last edited:

Ben Avraham

My friend, I do not believe that Jesus was refuting the /previous Prophecy, or the OT prophets. That means that Jesus was most likely referring to a different deity.//Basically, the inference that I read, is that the 'jews in Jerusalem', were practicing some sort of idolatry. That being said, I would be willing to dialogue any verses you have to present, because I do think that this subject is something to consider.

Jesus would never refer to a different deity because he was a loyal Jew. Jews don't have different deities besides HaShem.

Ben Avraham

Again, there is no 'demi-god', because there is no separate
divinity.

Huh? I stated that the Tanach is read /differently, in Jesus adherence, than it is in Judaism. Tanach is the 'correct' Scripture, however there are differences in interpretation, and book adherence.

So you say. I'm not even sure what your theological positions are, since you are only trying to refute my comments.
You also are being vague by merely saying that the Tanach, is the Scripture of Jesus.. of course it is, however, I have no idea what that means to you. We have no idea how you are interpreting anything, really.