• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

On the showing of the “pride flag, and appropriate activism.

We Never Know

No Slack
I can list my top 100 straight couples in mainstream media of all time. Going back only a decade in cinema.
Can you list 100 of your favourite gay couples in such a time?
If so, can you give me some reccs?

Also do you honestly think that folks weren’t endlessly discussing interracial coupling and ignoring same race coupling when that particular controversy was becoming prominent?
Because, like dude. I know folks who lived through that era. And haha no, that wasn’t the case at all. Apparently. Almost like the weird uncommon thing was being more discussed as a result. Weird that

Interestingly these guys all seemingly mellowed in the end. Lol
You are living in the past IMO.
The lifestyles I currently see being pushed aren't straight lifestyles.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
The rainbow flag (which has had a few iterations) represents gay pride; the pastel flag is the trans flag. While trans is a subset within the LGBTQ.etc.+ community, all things transgender are dominating the landscape.
I can't stand that trans flag. As if I'd ever want to be represented by anything in pastel colors. Trans pride is a dumb concept to me, anyway.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
"But straight people constantly constantly push their lifestyle in other people’s faces."

Boy isn't that the truth! I'm so sick of all the straight threads on here pushing their life style on everyone.
They are sick of straight people. That's why they endlessly whine and moan.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
That's not what I get from the OP.
Is that what you get from it? Why?
Well it is subjective.

So let me put it this way. Take a quick look at all of the threads on this board that have been started on a lgbtq topic, and how many of those were started by members of the lgbtq community and how many have been started by someone complaining about something related to the lgbtq community?

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
A lot of gay men are misogynists, and this manifests in different ways. It's nothing new.
I know. It’s just that all I want to do in life is just have a drink and geek out about stupid stuff.
Gay, straight, male female. I don’t care. I see the animosity towards or in between such groups as ultimately useless stupid idiocy.

My naive dream is to just drunkenly game with folks as we debate what the best anime is lol

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I know. It’s just that all I want to do in life is just have a drink and geek out about stupid stuff.
Gay, straight, male female. I don’t care. I see the animosity towards or in between such groups as ultimately useless stupid idiocy.

My naive dream is to just drunkenly game with folks as we debate what the best anime is lol
:Optimistic frubal:

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
By accepting the fact one will not change peoples minds all the time, and also accepting the fact the world dosent exclusively revolve around any individual or group and vice versa.

It's just the way it is.
It's one thing to simply not like or agree with something, but it's another thing act upon those beliefs in ways that attempt to hurt or harm others, which includes legislating their rights and freedoms away.
That's the thing with pride, flags, etc.; they represent an underdog's fight or struggle.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
It's one thing to simply not like or agree with something, but it's another thing act upon those beliefs in ways that attempt to hurt or harm others, which includes legislating their rights and freedoms away.
That's the thing with pride, flags, etc.; they represent an underdog's fight or struggle.
I thought flags were just a meaningless piece of cloth to you.