• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

OF all the members here, whose photo are you most curious to see?

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member
I found Willamena on her profile page. What a cutie! She looks exactly how I imagined her. :D

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member
1213_adult-king-penguin.jpg
I knew it! Though, I do wonder how he types.

kilgore-trout-albums-what-what-picture2904-jack-coke.jpg

This pretty much sums me up - cigarette in one hand, jack and coke in the other. Anything else is extraneous.
I thought snarky baby eating atheists had horns. I must conclude that you are an imposter. I bet that's really just diet Pepsi, too.

Revoltingest said:
I'm now using my real visage for an avatar today.
Now that's what I'm talking about!

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
You know, when people have an actual photograph of another human being as their avatar, I absolutely cannot imagine them as looking any different from the person in their avatar. There was a guy who used to post quite a bit -- logician or something like that. He had a picture of Groucho Marx, I think it was, as his avatar. I swear if he were to have posted a real picture of himself, I don't think I could have believed it was him. As far as I was concerned, every time he posted, I was hearing from Groucho Marx.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You know, when people have an actual photograph of another human being as their avatar, I absolutely cannot imagine them as looking any different from the person in their avatar. There was a guy who used to post quite a bit -- logician or something like that. He had a picture of Groucho Marx, I think it was, as his avatar. I swear if he were to have posted a real picture of himself, I don't think I could have believed it was him. As far as I was concerned, every time he posted, I was hearing from Groucho Marx.
Angellous Televangellous will always look like Willie Nelson.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Angellous Televangellous will always look like Willie Nelson.
Actually, he probably would if I hadn't seen what he really looked like before he started using that avatar. So have you really never posted your pic on here, or have I just missed it?

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Okay... here's a real one:

HPIM1043.jpg

What really throws me is when a guy uses a picture of his favourite actress as his avatar image.

Edit: actually, I tend to associate people with their avatars no matter what. For instance, even though I've seen your photo in the "Post my pic!" thread, I still picture you as a cat. :D

Last edited: