• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

October 5th Is Bring Your Bible To School Day!

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Yeah,
because Christians put faith in fire power, not God.
Here where I live, I am surrounded by Christians.
Tom

*fixed your post

That is why runaway slaves during the 1800's should have been given a pistol and a compass rather than a bible, it would have made more sense.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
*fixed your post
Doesn`t look any different from my post.

That is why runaway slaves during the 1800's should have been given a pistol and a compass rather than a bible, it would have made more sense.
I cannot understand why so many black people adopted the religion of the slavers. I am a gay man, and I could figure out that Christianity is evil, for people like me. Why can`t black people?

Here is my explanation:
Christianity is the religion of slaves.
Do as you are told, plead with the powerful, and hope that after death there will be justice!
Just don`t inconvenience the kings and popes in this temporal world. Because God likes them better than you low born people.

Tom

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I like the idea, & would bring mine, but the borrower hasn't returned it yet.
(I lent it to another heathen about 40 years ago.)
The+Satanic+Bible.JPG
I guess it's true great minds think alike, as that is exactly what I would bring were I still in school.
They make it sound like bringing a Bible to school is like some daring act of dissent.
They were like when I was one of them. The way they talk, you'd think praying on your own in a public place is going to put a target on your back and people will harass you over it and insist that you can't. Those sorts of Christians have a very serious sense of persecution complex that should be addressed as a mental illness.

GoodbyeDave

I cannot understand why so many black people adopted the religion of the slavers. I am a gay man, and I could figure out that Christianity is evil, for people like me. Why can`t black people?
Persecution if they didn't? Stockholm Syndrome? Look how African Christians, even those not stired up by US missionaries, promote homophobia, and even claim homosexuality is un-African — when all the historical evidence is to the contrary.

`mud

Just old
Premium Member
Ahhh...take your bible to school
Learn well with Moses and Saul
Then the ABC's and the 1 2 3's
And don't forget your Remington