• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Occultism

blackout

Violet.
Revelation/Reveal'ation
is an Inside job.

(ie, it comes from you)

Another word for Revelation is In'Sight.
(or inner sight)

ie, we do the revealing.

Orias

Left Hand Path
The True God, the Creator of Heaven and Earth....not the god of this world, Satan.

I want to be my own God.

Whether or not this means me taking the place of what you perceive of as God has yet to be determined.

Since I desire no such thing.

I want to be like a kid that turns 18 then moves out and makes his own rules concerning his own dominion.

For a creature to attempt to take the place of the Creator, besides being idiotic and impossible is rebellion.

But who said any of us were trying to do that?

Orias

Left Hand Path
... and as well, the concealing... and covering... and hiding....

You have to remember.

Not all people were given the gift of freedom from such oppressions.

Many still walk around with their silly hats.

By the way, its easier to take a bishop with a (dark) knight if you know how to play chess in accord with the rules ;)

blackout

Violet.
... and as well, the concealing... and covering... and hiding....

Human beings love playing hide and seek.
They love Mystery and Riddles and Quests and Answers.
They love the glory of the grail!
They love the Epic story.

But how many would choose the role of the Hero?
How many more would choose to Cast themSelves
as the one who would be saved?
...or the faithful sidekick.

Would you rather be Holmes or Watson?
(or the victim in the morgue waiting for justice)

Last edited:

blackout

Violet.
We are each the God of our Own Domain.

Whether we like it or not.

That's just how it is.

Last edited:

blackout

Violet.
To be a hero, one must have been a villain.

You can Cast your'Self however you like.

And that is the point.

Others can Cast you simultaniously in a completely different role
to fit the story of thier own domain.

That, is a point of interest. ;)

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
Christ did not simply choose to be God, He choose to be human. His Creator "God state" of being is eternal. You do not seem to understand that I do not follow a church or corporation I know and follow the PERSON of Christ directly.

That's an interesting notion: you follow a person. A dead person. All our "God states" are eternal, Christ tried teaching that. The Church twisted it. You do not believe it, you follow the Church.

You can convince yourself that you are God, but it will never be true. Things will happen that you cannot control, even your own actions and thoughts will betray your grandiose self-deifying beliefs.

If I can convince myself I am God then what is the difference? You convinced yourself you are weak and in need of higher divine authority. You may bow to me if you wish. You are the one following Self denying beliefs, I am following Self empowering beliefs. You see? No, I am not God. I am a man, that is how I am able to use this forum. But, make your consciousness that of God, and once you are rid of this body Come into Being as God. What exactly that is, of course, we cannot fully understand.

I do choose with full awareness to submit to the Creator of the universe who I know cares and gives incredible love and meaning not only today but for eternity.

It is the outcome of severe brainwashing that someone could believe in a loving God. Why does he not love children who are molested, the villages that are exterminated, the people wiped out by natural disaster. How does your God choose who earns His love?

The concepts and ideas you believe are no different.

That's right, the teachings and concepts of the New Age or whatever names they now go by are just Satan's old lies re-packaged.

Actually, "New Age" beliefs have existed much longer than your Christian mythology. Mysticism has been around all of human history, and scientific FACT now backs up the ideas.

Premium Member
Being our own God isn't about rebelling against something greater than us, but creating and seeing things to our own liking. In the realm of Gods, there is no such thing as an enemy unless they wish it to be.

It is about Coming into Being in that realm of Gods you mentioned. If I had to choose, I'd say it's probably the Egyptian Gods ;)

The things is, even the Gods have something to amount to, we just cannot even begin to imagine it. They can be personal, just as human beings can be personal. But, the God's are made out of the same, impersonal energy as all the rest of us. That is where they get their strength same as us.

There most definitely is some force or motion greater than us, maybe its conscious but its always personal simply because this is a certain knowledge we lack, therefore making any input on the matter a personal perspective.

Oh, no doubt. It is impersonal in the sense that it is not caring, it is not going to do anything except Be. It is personal because it is inside everything, it creates everything and lets it all Be. Everything is made of the same energy, some things are personal, therefore the energy can be personal in that respect.

God...is not something you or I have any control over. You cannot label or say this is what "God" is and nor can I, so lets just say that he exists.

"God" is a state of Being. As is plant, human, animal, force, etc.

Premium Member
We are talking about things that we cannot fully understand. No matter how much you imagine Coming into Being at a higher state, you cannot actually picture it. You are limited by the flawed, finite, human brain that we have. Only through deeper things; magick, meditation, and mysticism; can we have any grasp on what we are talking about. I have felt what Coming into Being at a higher level will be like. Multiple times. But it is not something I could possibly describe. It is innate knowledge.

Energy cannot be created or destroyed. It cycles and changes.

Premium Member
Human is a state of Being.
Ghost is a state of Being.
Angel / lesser god is a state of Being.
Nature is a state of Being.
God is a state of Being.

The universe is in our minds, all is subjective except that which we cannot escape; energy. We create and destroy. You have fully control ovet your life. Well, nearly full. If you choose to be at a state of Being where you need a higher power, that's what you create. There are no gods, no angels, nothing like that. Simply energy and how we percieve it.

Last edited by a moderator: