• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Numbness in Extremities

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
For the last few months, I've experienced sensations ranging from tingling to numbness in my left arm, primarily noticeable from the elbow to the fingers on the outside of my arm (ulna region) extending down to the middle, ring, and pinkie fingers of my left hand. I do notice similar sensations along my triceps of the left arm as well.

Has anyone else experienced this? I've Google the symptoms and some say this will go away on its own. Thoughts?

Ellen Brown

For the last few months, I've experienced sensations ranging from tingling to numbness in my left arm, primarily noticeable from the elbow to the fingers on the outside of my arm (ulna region) extending down to the middle, ring, and pinkie fingers of my left hand. I do notice similar sensations along my triceps of the left arm as well.

Has anyone else experienced this? I've Google the symptoms and some say this will go away on its own. Thoughts?

Mine goes away if I get out and walk for an hour.

Dawnofhope

Non-Proselytizing Baha'i
Staff member
Premium Member

It’s always best to seek medical advice from a competent physician. That will include considering your age, medical history, occupation as well as an examination. Preliminary thoughts are an ulnar nerve problem with lateral epicondylitis or nerve root irritation at the cervical spine but there are many causes.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
It’s always best to seek medical advice from a competent physician. That will include considering your age, medical history, occupation as well as an examination. Preliminary thoughts are an ulnar nerve problem with lateral epicondylitis or nerve root irritation at the cervical spine but there are many causes.
I agree. The only good medical advice he can get here is:

Go see your doctor.

Draka

Wonder Woman
You'll likely want nerve testing. While if it was just your outer hand fingers and forearm one might look to Cubital Tunnel Syndrome (like Carpal Tunnel only located in the elbow) if you are having issues up your arm as well it could also be an issue with your neck. Having both looked at would probably be advisable.