• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Nudity

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
People here are used to nudity...
Florence, Rome, and many other cities.

Italy_-_Tuscany_%2814363823927%29.jpg

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I don't think nudity is inherently sinful. But running around the house naked with people inside, especially little ones, is very messed up.

Some practice home nudity so kids get used to it an not develop hang-ups. We didn't but didn't hide after coming out of the shower.

With my cousins in Sweden, such casual nudity is commonplace even though not all families are on the same page, and it's not at all unusual to see people sunbathing naked in a public park.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Poor guy. :(
I went to Florence with my female friends.
We were so disappointed...looking at the magnificent statue made by Michelangelo.
I still recall the comments...
- But it's microscopic!
- But what is that? A doll?
- It's a scam!

;):laughing:

metis

I went to Florence with my female friends.
We were so disappointed...looking at the magnificent statue made by Michelangelo.
I still recall the comments...
- But it's microscopic!
- But what is that? A doll?
- It's a scam!

;):laughing:

We saw it in Florence as well, and then left and visited the synagogue there whereas the NAZIs took it on Yom Kippur and sent all Jews off to the gas chambers.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I've never been to one even though there was one about an hour away, nor did I have any desire to go to one.
My cousin went to Canada and was a nudist for decades. I'm like you however and have no interest myself but I do see the appeal of being nude with nothing to be concerned over it.

I figure you see nude people long enough, it gets to be normalized enough where it isn't even a distraction anymore.

metis

My cousin went to Canada and was a nudist for decades. I'm like you however and have no interest myself but I do see the appeal of being nude with nothing to be concerned over it.

I figure you see nude people long enough, it gets to be normalized enough where it isn't even a distraction anymore.
Exactly.

A study done in Italy found that most men found fully nude women to be less erotic than those partially clad-- sortofa peekaboo effect with the latter.

metis

Two women walking together at a nudist colony, and one says to the other "Is that Dick Brown over there?"