• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Now that "traditional" marriage is no longer defended

BSM1

What? Me worry?
It's kind of an enlightened Judeo-Christian. Kind of.

Enlightened in what way?
[/QUOTE]

I have found that everyone has to find their own truth, and that truth may come from a variety of sources. You may share the truth of others but bottom line you have to live in your own truth. Once you do this many of life's illusions--anger, fear, sadness, etc--become not so important. You tend to look for what real. I have found much of my truth in the teachings of Yeshua and The Buddha. I have also strive to put their existences in perspective to my life. Don't misunderstand me. You will never find me in a sectarian, dogmatic denomination of either discipline. I chose this title simply because its close to my truth.

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
Could I just marry the whole forum here? I mean, if all of you are okay with it, of course. Im thinking good benefits from having so many spouses, there might have to be some prenups though, most likely, there's a lot of money involved in a marriage with so many people, I think we should all keep our money to ourselves, (this is about love after all, not money) and it will be an open marriage, so everyone can still engage in their own trysts and other relationships, since we're all spread across the earth and it would be hard to actually live in the same location :)

So, what im trying to say is...

RF, would you make me the luckiest username on the internet and marry me? :eek:

Sea Monkey

Pickle Juicer!
Could I just marry the whole forum here? I mean, if all of you are okay with it, of course. Im thinking good benefits from having so many spouses, there might have to be some prenups though, most likely, there's a lot of money involved in a marriage with so many people, I think we should all keep our money to ourselves, (this is about love after all, not money) and it will be an open marriage, so everyone can still engage in their own trysts and other relationships, since we're all spread across the earth and it would be hard to actually live in the same location :)

So, what im trying to say is...

RF, would you make me the luckiest username on the internet and marry me? :eek:

Well shucks...