• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

not new but hello

hoomer

I'm not new..I joined under the moniker Master Hoomer....back pretty much when this pace started...and when there were less than 50 memebers!!!!

That seems ike an age ago..wel I'm back with a new name (I was "master hoomer)

who am I?
I am a modern ritual magician...a marriage of "native and hermetic"..modern ritual magic (NO K note)......

Currenty I am doing underword work and plunging headlong into practica Qabbalah.....

My apologies if I offend anyone....I am Libran...and fight injustice wherever I see it.....and seek to restore harmonoious beauty (tiffereth)

:bonk: thats about it....

"Mankind, more than is realized, is an expression of the part of the earth upon which he subsists. A rose of the West should not aspire to bloom like a lotus of the East."

---Gareth Knight "The Rose Cross and The Goddess"

Master Vigil

I remember back in the day when people though we were related, or friends or something, cuz we both had Master in our names. Welcome back!!!!

Rex

Founder
If you want your old account back just PM me and I will get you straight.

Glad to have you back.