• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Noob says hello

Halcyon

Lord of the Badgers
Welcome to the forums Neosnoia!

Why not tell us a little about yourself. What does eclectic theist mean to you?

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi Neosnoia,

Welcome to Religious Forums!

Are those your blue eyes ?

I hope you like it here, and look forward to reading your posts. If there is anything about the forum that puzzles you, please don't hesitate to ask!
icon7.gif

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Namaste and welcome!

If you've any questions about the site, please take a look at the guide in my 'signature'. We're happy to have you here!

Kay

Towards the Sun
Halcyon said:
Welcome to the forums Neosnoia!

Why not tell us a little about yourself. What does eclectic theist mean to you?

Hi Halcyon.

Eclectic theist basically means that I'm a theist (as opposed to an atheist, or agnostic (though there are days ...), or deist) who has found bits of truth in many spiritual and philosophical disciplines, but not one/single truth in any particular spiritual or philosophical discipline.

Kay

Kay

Towards the Sun
robtex said:
Great to meet you. Welcome to RF. What is your first name hobbies and interests?

Thanks robtex.

My first name is Kay. My hobbies are gardening and reading (especially philosophy, mythology and religious studies).

Kay

Towards the Sun
jmoum said:
Hey there and welcome to the forum. I checked out your site a bit and it looks like you'll have a lot of interesting things to contribute to the forum, so I hope to see you around. :D

Hey moum.

Thanks for visiting my blog. My religious views have certainly changed since I first started it. :cool: