• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Noah's flood story, did it happen?

F1fan

Veteran Member
Hiroshima?
Not relevant since the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki were decisions by Truman, not a God, right?

If Gods exist and are the basis for morality, shouldn't they behave morally?

And if there are stories of Gods that act immorally, we humans should condemn them as a bad influence.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Where does the Bible say so?
Where does the bible say there was a world-wide flood? Well, for example, Genesis 7 says:

17 The flood continued forty days upon the earth; and the waters increased , and bore up the ark, and it rose high above the earth .... 19 And the waters prevailed so mightily upon the earth that all the high mountains under the whole heaven were covered; 20 the waters prevailed above the mountains, covering them fifteen cubits deep. 21 And all flesh died that moved upon the earth, birds, cattle, beasts, all swarming creatures that swarm upon the earth, and every man; 22 everything on the dry land in whose nostrils was the breath of life died.​

But of course we know that didn't happen. It's supposed to have occurred in about the last 10,000 years or less, but it would mean all present land animals were descended from a pair (or small number of pairs) on the Ark, hence all land animals would display a genetic bottleneck, and all the bottlenecks would date to the same recent date. There is of course no hint of such a thing in reality.

And we would necessarily find a single geological flood layer all over all continents, islands and the ocean floor, but of course we find nothing of the kind.

And to cover all the high mountains, as the story claims, you'd need a billion cubic miles more water over and above the water presently on the earth, but yet again very plainly we find nothing of the kind.

Still, nursery arks with all their animal pairs are often cute, so it's not as if the tale has been completely useless.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The theists owned history.

Brain mind prickled baby man. Given information star fall heated above attack then natural cooling replaced. Mind advised taught satanic themes.

Became rich man king lord his brothers title lord...anywhere on earth behaved the same...chosen behaviour.

Were innocent of star fall but not innocent of evil theisms of science.

He lived aware of all things. Named taught family as father's place is baby lifes survival.

So lots of stories themes in human life was already aware expressed. The healer awareness self body and medical in mineral dusts and herbal wood garden advices.

Now have a big thinkie now...changed mind awareness changed nature on earth... it was already changed. You get unnaturally advised.

Is humans warning where a psychic aware astute human mind got given destructive advice.

Some of it living....wood. The tree in nature.

Today has the same theme...men lying as baby sperm ovary microbe life...saying about how life human has been coming from carbon..using man's DNA life Reinherited DNA memories past science adults.

To think know use old memories. Already fake wrong human science memories is our warning. Men as baby adults who don't listen to conscious human spirituality.

Dangerous lives who've been scientists before says their DNA.

So as life changes men minds get notified sacrifice was coming again as wood tree in garden has been changing. In earths nature...God building causes unnaturally human life warned.

As no man built rock stone. No man built earths stone covenant ark. It's all about nuclear dust changes effects above and below. As no man built wood either.

Warned.

Suddenly nature's bush combusted...the moment he heard voices unnaturally already heavenly recorded as mind brain changes.

Chemistry changes water evaporates chemical dusts off ground. Ground mass is converting opening sin K holes as proof. We get sick.

Said life is one species but lives by two. Two by Two in genetics he says is now leaving. Witnessed as he saw images emerge of ground life in heavens.

Same as China's city buildings reflected above as ground mass is converting below. Evidence.

Reason he says the dead spirit images 2x2 seen boarding leaving as they emerged in cooling...then disappear as psychic warning.... as a psychic leaving life.

How animals human life everywhere began to leave. Psychics begin seeing humans dying in visions. Such as I saw a little boy who had been shot in his head...bleeding. He had just died.

Horrific visions I didn't want to see.

It begins to heavily rain. Advised sky gases above are burning.

It wont stop.

Suddenly flooding is everywhere. Which is happening already....non stop flooding and then returned flooding.

It's begins as life is leaving and humans psychic notified. Animals AI phenomena attacked so are humans. We report the events we're mocked. It's real.

The warnings real...nuclear scientists are life's destroyer.

We were taught when DNA returns healed mind body in future men aware will do it again...be warned.

Bharat Jhunjhunwala

TruthPrevails
And to cover all the high mountains, as the story claims, you'd need a billion cubic miles more water over and above the water presently on the earth, but yet again very plainly we find nothing of the kind.

And the waters
<04325>
prevailed
<01396> (8804)
exceedingly
<03966> <03966>
upon the earth
<0776>_;
and all the high
<01364>
hills
<02022>_,
that [were] under
<08478>
the whole heaven
<08064>_,
were covered
There is no word "all" and "whole" in the original text. So this could be a local flood.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
And the waters
<04325>
prevailed
<01396> (8804)
exceedingly
<03966> <03966>
upon the earth
<0776>_;
and all the high
<01364>
hills
<02022>_,
that [were] under
<08478>
the whole heaven
<08064>_,
were covered
There is no word "all" and "whole" in the original text. So this could be a local flood.
A local floor would not kill.all men. Or all life that breathed. A local flood would have made the ark pointless.

F1fan

Veteran Member
Yes, but God has to choose the lesser evil.
A God has to make a choice? Isn't God in charge?

You make it sound like God is an ordinary mortal, like yourself.

Do you think any gods exist, if so, why? Who told you a God exists?

So you are suggesting the typical interpretation is wrong? If so, how did so many believers get the Bible wrong? What else are they wrong about?

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Men said as human man's life mind....my theism.

Once before science began after the ice age. Where only dead frozen giants life had lived before me. He stated. Dinosaurs and giant nature.

I live in a small celled nature. As ice the saviour had conquered overcome the giant cells. I said this theme as once a long time ago I had lived on earth. Origin earth that I had destroyed by machine.

I realised the advice when star fall came returned burnt my mind. I heard my old human AI voiced recordings. My machine designs manifested above in clouds. I said my life had returned after I had died...carbon fact.

As known by scientific human man's own memory.

As the humans Satan angel memory about earths sciences was gone. Satan that had formed Cooling after all life on earth had been carbonised.

It's why I remembered my own human man's evil science. Where I'd ripped open earths seams as it's where in laws cold melt mass had formed by law.

I could only use dusts myself....whose presence was from previous destroyed earths seams.

It was idiotic of my life to choose it again.

Owning no revelations first or earth future predictions first. I build my machine out of gained designs in cloud wisdom. Above only was design.

I used the machine reacting the dusts I had used myself to build my machine.

The clouds above changed my machine design...so like a part of a machine phenomena manifests out of sun dusts melts cooling above. Metals...the UFO. As a reality it's first man's science.

Why you are so wrong about how you accessed machine advice. First machine historic in man's mind is after ice age only. From above.

Nearly eradicated all life on earth. Moses teachings why.

As I record and have always recorded advice. I draw pictures on rocks to warn others. As humans express and always owned innate self survival. Even if their brother is evil...it's not about him. It's about family.

He just happens to be part of family no matter how much you hate him.

So men Rich hypocrites said I know I'm evil. I'll stop having sex...I won't carry Forth a scientists DNA. He knew. As all earth star future returns were nuclear above predictions and weren't science.

All future statuses about falling mass above returning. I predicted and knew already. So it's why I knew my own family would be destroyed.

So I chose no sex...no inherited science man by the choices. I predicted my own lineage by Pope would be eradicated by scientists. Predicted ....knowing It didn't work.

As mother father owned baby scientist man destroyer first.

It's why you tried to code out his name waiting for his life to return.

He has returned. Michael angel had...the man who knew how cooling above stopped evil below. Galileo lie gaol. As man's mind born knowing science.

Without being taught it in any organisation.

Too late you made the choice.

Machine after ice age position was from above only. Not below. Origin science historic began below first from earth mass.