• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"No Dark Energy" tells logic and observation

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Repulsive is same as light wave energy that pushes radionmeters round?
I've never seen any estimate of the force generated in a radiometer but logically if scaled up the force would be immense enough to push weightless stars away?
First quote I found: In addition, light is made of photons which don't have any mass. ... By transferring their momentum, photons are able to exert a force on an object. Physicists refer to it as an optical force. The higher the frequency of the light, the larger its momentum and, therefore, a stronger force it can exert.24 Oct 2016.

We are so used to being told the solar system is held together by gravity attraction so the idea the stars have power is unacceptable....

Only stars are not made of light but made of many different elements under immense pressure, the sum for example is estimated to weigh
1.989 × 10^30 kg and is made mostly of about 70% hydrogen and 28% helium. Carbon, nitrogen and oxygen make up 1.5% and the other 0.5% consists of small amounts of many other elements such as neon, iron, silicon, magnesium and sulfur.

Note the iron. When a sun begins making iron if means it is beginning to die. The iron acts as a sink and slows the nuclear reaction.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Yes, that's the official "Webster" meaning, or whatever source one uses,
the secret meaning ( like all words have ) goes a lot deeper and requires a lot of explaining.
'

Ahh, your made up words again. Very good

WhyIsThatSo

Yes, that's the official "Webster" meaning, or whatever source one uses,
the secret meaning ( like all words have ) goes a lot deeper and requires a lot of explaining.
'
You seem to

It means flowing. As a river. Why do you need to keep it secret?

Let's just say that, the True God "emanates",
and the false God "creates"

And, it seems that "man" is at the center of it "all".

Last edited:

WhyIsThatSo

Lets just say prove any god exists then you can definitive claims

I just did, and using this posters "observation" of the fact (truth) that this "universe" , or rather "behind" it,
where the "dark matter" is , the True God, in the True realm of Being...…"emanates" ALL
into "being". Including this false God and physical universe He "created" ( which in it's esoteric meaning means to "COPY".

ChristineM

Premium Member
I just did, and using this posters "observation" of the fact (truth) that this "universe" , or rather "behind" it,
where the "dark matter" is , the True God, in the True realm of Being...…"emanates" ALL
into "being". Including this false God and physical universe He "created" ( which in it's esoteric meaning means to "COPY".

Your opinion is not proof.

ChristineM

Premium Member
The "dark matter" they're looking for is "LIGHT".

You better contact a cosmologist, i recommend the perimeter institute in Canada, there are several who base them selves there. This major breakthrough should earn you at least a Nobel prize

WhyIsThatSo

You better contact a cosmologist, i recommend the perimeter institute in Canada, there are several who base them selves there. This major breakthrough should earn you at least a Nobel prize

lol.....not "light" as you know it and we see and what we depend on for "life" here,
this here is the "copy"

Ever see an "x-ray", or a "negative" from a still photograph......perhaps ?

questfortruth

Please say more exact directions. What is the official name of the place?

ChristineM

Premium Member
lol.....not "light" as you know it and we see and what we depend on for "life" here,
this here is the "copy"

Ever see an "x-ray", or a "negative" from a still photograph......perhaps ?

So you still haven't received notification of you Nobel prize?

ChristineM

Premium Member
What's wrong, still smarting from your own ?

My own what, you trying to bamboozle me with a non existent chemical con job that you are gullible enough to swallow does not worry but it should make you wonder what you actually are wasting your money on