1. Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"No Dark Energy" tells logic and observation

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by questfortruth, Mar 6, 2020.

Tags:
  1. WhyIsThatSo

WhyIsThatSo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +136
    Religion:
    Christian Gnostic
    Look at it this way . I clued you in on a "rediscovery" of paramount importance,
    that was made almost 50 years ago. That you had absolutely no knowledge of.
    And the only reason you didn't know is that "revolutions" take time.

So, I could have opened a new thread and supplied HUNDREDS of links to this information,
    so that ever person in this forum could judge for themselves and open their eyes to a little 'truth' for a change.

But I didn't do that, because then you would not have just suffered embarrassment between us personally,
    but that wouold have been total humiliation for you ( and Tag )....publicly.

See what a nice guy I am ?

BUT, be aware...I have other "secrets" to reveal going forward that will embarrass you even more,
    if you insist on "challenging" me .

2. ChristineM

ChristineM "Be strong" I whispered to my coffee.
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +16,770
    Religion:
    None
    You tried to scam me with the garbage you got scammed with

IT CANNOT EXIST

Get over it

hundreds if links from scam artists,

And i supplied links written by doctors and scientists

And don't threaten me,

3. EYRose

EYRose New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Religion:
    Christian
    Yes, on StarTrek, but out in the real universe the latest research is showing stars are just clusters of hydrogen molecules twinkling prettily.
    And FYI your bigbang nonsense is based on what you think are billions of tons of iron that all came from nothing.
    Methinks you are wrong.

4. EYRose

EYRose New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Religion:
    Christian
    You haven't a clue how the sun came to have all that hydrogen and helium and switched itself on so your fairy tale about it dying is from some old scifi movie.

5. EYRose

EYRose New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Religion:
    Christian
    yep, just another theory.

6. ChristineM

Premium Member

Ratings:
    +16,770
    Religion:
    None
    Your evidence for these nonsense claims please?

I know of around 30 BB hypothesis, all bases on either observable phenomenon or mathematical accuracy, none mention iron

In fact iron did not exist in this universe until second generation stars began to die.

7. ChristineM

Premium Member

Ratings:
    +16,770
    Religion:
    None

Its called gravity. It works.

No, the suns lifespan is calculable based on its content, (from spectrographic observation) and it's size.

But feel free to delusion yourself

8. ChristineM

Premium Member

Ratings:
    +16,770
    Religion:
    None
    A hypothesis that is observed and measurable.

And am thinking you need to learn what is meant by "dark energy"

Dark energy is a term that describes an hypothetical form of energy that affects the universe on the largest scales

9. WhyIsThatSo

WhyIsThatSo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +136
    Religion:
    Christian Gnostic
    Yes, of course. I will remind the chronic arthritis I USED to have.
    And all the old me that is physically younger today than I was just 2 years ago.

The "revolution" has begun, the age in which this world's "science" will return to it's roots,
    and TRUE science once again will be the way of life for the masses.....SPIRITUAL SCIENCE.

Is this not what a "revolution" is ?......a completion of a "cycle", a " full circle", a "revelation" (revealing) ?

Then the little children (physically), playing in the "dirt" ( called "scientist' today ) will know the True way.
    The way the little children (spiritually) have always known, as they "play" in the spiritual realms.

This will come about "full force" when your scientist soon discover what the elusive "dark matter" really is.
    Only it's not the "matter" they are looking for, but the "dark energy", that holds and binds all matter together
    in "formation"...…..and they come to know that said "energy", is what the ancients have always known ,

it's called....."SPIRIT".

So, tread here if you must.

10. ChristineM

Premium Member

Ratings:
    +16,770
    Religion:
    None

Not bad for scam stuff that does not exist. But if still does not exist and you can protest and stomp your foot as much as you want.

11. exchemist

exchemist Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +5,940
    Religion:
    RC (culturally at least)
    We have a good answer for that last question. Contrary to what you say, it appears the first element in the universe was hydrogen (though there are thought also to have been some small amounts of helium and lithium). All the others seem to have come from nuclear fusion of hydrogen, in stars.

And your explanation for the presence of free oxygen in the Earth's atmosphere is not what science thinks. It is thought to arise from the onset of photosynthesis: what is known as the Great Oxygenation Event (also called, rather misleadingly in my view, the Great Oxidation Event). More here: Great Oxidation Event - Wikipedia

#51 exchemist, Mar 8, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 1