• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

No Chess in islam.

mahasn ebn sawresho

Bro, what are you talking about? Please stay on topic and don't twist the subject. Arts are not all forbidden in Islam like yousaid, full stop and period!
I made you an article writer to Syria
History also says that Islam rejects Arts
Including dancing, singing, drawing and painting
What remains of the arts did not prevent Islam ??
The naming and Islamic Arts ??
Show us prefer a technically and Saudi Islamists from Saudi Arabia ??
Are you able to put a statue in a street in Mecca ??

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
I made you an article writer to Syria
History also says that Islam rejects Arts
Including dancing, singing, drawing and painting
What remains of the arts did not prevent Islam ??
The naming and Islamic Arts ??
Show us prefer a technically and Saudi Islamists from Saudi Arabia ??
Are you able to put a statue in a street in Mecca ??

You're picking up a couple of arts, throwing them at me claiming they are proof Islam forbids all arts? And dude, Islamic songs are all over Youtube. There are many Saudi singers and their albums are all over Saudi Arabia, and I'm saying this in case you still insist that Saudi Arabia = Islam. Just because statues are not there in the streets of Makkah, it does not mean that arts are forbidden in Islam. That's common logic.

I don't understand why you are debating the obvious. Art is not forbidden in Islam, full period. Just because some arts are forbidden, it does by all means and human logic not mean that Islam forbids arts. Do I have to use Arabic again for such a simple matter?

Pastek

Sunni muslim
What on earth is allowed, these poor people must live a terrible life, no wonder many look forward to their heaven with wine flowing rivers and virgins, the very things that they supress are the very things they look forward to in their after life, very sad.

What a cliché .... do you realise that majority of people marry and have children ?
What a muslim hope above all is to save his as** from Hell him and his family.

Your are making a poor image of us which is far from the reality.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
What a cliché .... do you realise that majority of people marry and have children ?
What a muslim hope above all is to save his as** from Hell him and his family.

Your are making a poor image of us which is far from the reality.
Don't worry or take it personal, I say the same about just about all religions, I just say what I see, I may change my mind one day, lets see what happens.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Don't worry or take it personal, I say the same about just about all religions, I just say what I see, I may change my mind one day, lets see what happens.

Pastek has a point there, my friend. Those rewards are the least good Muslims (good people being Muslims) think of. Hell in Islam is the definition of the world hell. The first thing educated good Muslims want is to stay millions of miles away from it. Believe me, I as a Muslim wish it never exists and no one ever goes there, even tho I believe it is necessary, but that's another subject.

Last edited:

mahasn ebn sawresho

You're picking up a couple of arts, throwing them at me claiming they are proof Islam forbids all arts? And dude, Islamic songs are all over Youtube. There are many Saudi singers and their albums are all over Saudi Arabia, and I'm saying this in case you still insist that Saudi Arabia = Islam. Just because statues are not there in the streets of Makkah, it does not mean that arts are forbidden in Islam. That's common logic.

I don't understand why you are debating the obvious. Art is not forbidden in Islam, full period. Just because some arts are forbidden, it does by all means and human logic not mean that Islam forbids arts. Do I have to use Arabic again for such a simple matter?
OK
I want to Mecca and visit with me a small statue
It is George W. Bush, the Saudis helped in the liberation of Kuwait
Do you allow me Arabian authorities introducing Bush statue to it ???Do you allow the sale of the pictures in Mecca ??
Islam, by its very nature prevents the Arts and is drawing the human art of sculpture, photography
And actions of the Taliban in Afghanistan and in Iraq when it destroyed the traces of Nimrud near Mosul in phalanx area

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
OK
I want to Mecca and visit with me a small statue
It is George W. Bush, the Saudis helped in the liberation of Kuwait
Do you allow me Arabian authorities introducing Bush statue to it ???Do you allow the sale of the pictures in Mecca ??
Islam, by its very nature prevents the Arts and is drawing the human art of sculpture, photography
And actions of the Taliban in Afghanistan and in Iraq when it destroyed the traces of Nimrud near Mosul in phalanx area

Okay :)

mahasn ebn sawresho

Acceptance and respect for sexual diversity. Ability to deal with perspectives other than strict monotheism. Acceptance of the very existence of people who are not meant to be monotheists. Encouragement for people to dare to think outside the box (or shall I say outside the book).

The very insistence on relying on scripture is very much self-limiting. A reasonably intelligent and honest person can and should do better than any literal scripture could possibly do. Personal knowledge and personal understanding matter. They matter quite a lot.
Sorry, only Muslims are allowed to enter Makkah. Become Muslim then you're welcome
I know this very well
Unfortunately, I believe in one God, but I do not believe in Muhammad
OK
I will send you the statue and some other statues, including the statue of Adam and Eve
It will help me set up this art exhibition

mahasn ebn sawresho

Sorry, only Muslims are allowed to enter Makkah. Become Muslim then you're welcome
What's in Mecca ??
Is the Black Stone ??
Do you think I spent my money until I visit this stone
???
I comment statues of Buddha and other statues of Christ in my house
Do you want me to deprive myself of the fun of this world art to Mecca that prevent this art ??

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Acceptance and respect for sexual diversity. Ability to deal with perspectives other than strict monotheism. Acceptance of the very existence of people who are not meant to be monotheists. Encouragement for people to dare to think outside the box (or shall I say outside the book).

The very insistence on relying on scripture is very much self-limiting. A reasonably intelligent and honest person can and should do better than any literal scripture could possibly do. Personal knowledge and personal understanding matter. They matter quite a lot.
I know this very well
Unfortunately, I believe in one God, but I do not believe in Muhammad
OK
I will send you the statue and some other statues, including the statue of Adam and Eve
It will help me set up this art exhibition
What's in Mecca ??
Is the Black Stone ??
Do you think I spent my money until I visit this stone
???
I comment statues of Buddha and other statues of Christ in my house
Do you want me to deprive myself of the fun of this world art to Mecca that prevent this art ??

Can't you stick to one topic and on topic?

Or rather, can you get the point at all?

It is already known that Islam does not forbid ALL arts like you claimed. Why do you keep coming with off-topic stuff?

When I used Arabic lat time to explain, you didn't like it, telling me you understood English well. I don't want to be forced to do it again.

mahasn ebn sawresho

Can't you stick to one topic and on topic?

Or rather, can you get the point at all?

It is already known that Islam does not forbid ALL arts like you claimed. Why do you keep coming with off-topic stuff?

When I used Arabic lat time to explain, you didn't like it, telling me you understood English well. I don't want to be forced to do it again.
Thread is about the arts in Islam
And it provided to you by Islamist views
But you say that Islam does not prevent Arts
Well what is art that does not prevent Islam
Is the art of painting is forbidden in Islam ??
Sculpture
dance
song
And you say that these arts of Islam Aymanaha
that's good
It means I can view sculptures sculptors in the capital of IslamIslam is the capital of Mecca
Why do you ban these arts in Mecca ??
From this we know that these arts implicitly forbidden in Islam

mahasn ebn sawresho

Vatican Catholic center in the world
A small town of the empire in the history of Romanian greatness
It is home to all arts world of painting and sculpture, but prevent some arts dance and I think it shall not preclude the art of singing
Is Mecca embraced this humanitarian Arts ??
Mecca rejects all kinds of arts
So the logical conclusion that Islam prevents the Arts