• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

No Chess in islam.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Thread is about the arts in Islam
And it provided to you by Islamist views
But you say that Islam does not prevent Arts
Well what is art that does not prevent Islam
Is the art of painting is forbidden in Islam ??
Sculpture
dance
song
And you say that these arts of Islam Aymanaha
that's good
It means I can view sculptures sculptors in the capital of IslamIslam is the capital of Mecca
Why do you ban these arts in Mecca ??
From this we know that these arts implicitly forbidden in Islam

Yup!

forced Means power
Why use me ???
I am thin and simple man
i am Use the mental dialogue

Bro, you said you understand English very well. Please read my post again, maybe you missed something that made you don't understand it.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
Pastek has a point there, my friend. Those rewards are the least good Muslims (good people being Muslims) think of. Hell in Islam is the definition of the world hell. The first thing educated good Muslims want is to stay millions of miles away from it. Believe me, I as a Muslim wish it never exists and no one ever goes there, even tho I believe it is necessary, but that's another subject.
Yes but you yourself must admit that this whole Muslim thing as gone so complicated, I don't think even the Muslims know what is going on, just as most of the world don't know, someone has to explain what the hell is going on. You yourself must admit that there is so much hatred going on between Muslims and the rest of the world, well who is to blame ?, we don't even hear the majority of Muslims voicing their views on this hatred, its like their too scared to ???,

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Well what is art that does not prevent Islam
Is the art of painting is forbidden in Islam ?
Islam does not forbid calligraphy when you are writing about Allah or decoration of the mosques by paining, inlay work or sculpture. And things that they have created are beautiful. Why do you say that Islam prohibits arts?

mahasn ebn sawresho

Islam does not forbid calligraphy when you are writing about Allah or decoration of the mosques by paining, inlay work or sculpture. And things that they have created are beautiful. Why do you say that Islam prohibits arts?
Calligraphy
Islam does not stop him
Botanical Art Deco does not prevent Islam
But Islam forbids sculpture, photography, graphic art human to humans
The art of dance art of singing
Art sculpture
In all the mosques of the world you will not find a single image inside the mosquef you think these arts allowed by Islam
Apply to the Saudi embassy and ask them to allow you to enter one of the statues to Mecca

mahasn ebn sawresho

Okay, fine, I'll use Arabic again. The translation of my post in a nutshell is:

لا تجبرني أن أستخدم اللغة العربية مرة أخرى

Looks like you did after all.
I'm here in the oldest spoke English and my thoughts in this language
I do not need to Arabic language
Only used absolutely necessary

mahasn ebn sawresho

Yes but you yourself must admit that this whole Muslim thing as gone so complicated, I don't think even the Muslims know what is going on, just as most of the world don't know, someone has to explain what the hell is going on. You yourself must admit that there is so much hatred going on between Muslims and the rest of the world, well who is to blame ?, we don't even hear the majority of Muslims voicing their views on this hatred, its like their too scared to ???,
My friend
When you give us your religion and your faith in us as symptoms
The difference here will not get
But when you provide us with your religion is contrary to what it gets difference
Muslims say that their religion believes in art
But the fact that Islam prevents most of humanity ArtsThis is the truth
If I said that the Muslim religion prevents the art of dance, sculpture, photography
Dialogue be useful and others will know the truth of Islam
And after him to decide their position

psychoslice

Veteran Member
My friend
When you give us your religion and your faith in us as symptoms
The difference here will not get
But when you provide us with your religion is contrary to what it gets difference
Muslims say that their religion believes in art
But the fact that Islam prevents most of humanity ArtsThis is the truth
If I said that the Muslim religion prevents the art of dance, sculpture, photography
Dialogue be useful and others will know the truth of Islam
And after him to decide their position
It doesn't matter how much you make your religion seem nice, the fact is its not, and to believe it is is to live in a denial world, get your finger out and do something useful for the good of all man kind !!.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
But Islam forbids sculpture, photography, graphic art human to humans. .. In all the mosques of the world you will not find a single image inside the mosque you think these arts allowed by Islam.
Of course, Islam does not want a person to be engaged in frivolous useless things. What is the value of a single moment spent without remembering Allah?

The Prophet Muhammad (sws) said: “Two words (subhanAllah wa bihamdihi) are light on the tongue, weigh heavily in the balance, and are loved by the Most Merciful One.”

Last edited:

Smart_Guy

Premium Member

Yes, you are right. No argument there, and it pains me to say that.

The majority of Muslims aren't heard because of the language barrier and the current positions they are in of internal conflicts. Those little who broke thru this barrier and managed to spare time to talk are already speaking about it, and the best example is sister Pastek here along with other Muslims in RF.

It is really difficult to point at whom to blame since many major parties are there including the wars USA got involved in, the Israeli conflict and past colonizations of Muslims countries by Europe.

I admit that Muslims are not innocent, but please believe me when I say that they are not the ones to only blame and most of their actions aren't just made for no reason and out of no where.

mahasn ebn sawresho

It doesn't matter how much you make your religion seem nice, the fact is its not, and to believe it is is to live in a denial world, get your finger out and do something useful for the good of all man kind !!.
The best words I give you all religious are the following
God is love
But the details could be discussed in a separate thread
Yes there are many in the religious taboos
Including sex form Shahwani
Denny prevent polygamy
Religion prevents women to look at the purpose of sexual arousal
Yes it religious teachings
Proud by

psychoslice

Veteran Member
Yes, you are right. No argument there, and it pains me to say that.

The majority of Muslims aren't heard because of the language barrier and the current positions they are in of internal conflicts. Those little who broke thru this barrier and managed to spare time to talk are already speaking about it, and the best example is sister Pastek here along with other Muslims in RF.

It is really difficult to point at whom to blame since many major parties are there including the wars USA got involved in, the Israeli conflict and past colonizations of Muslims countries by Europe.

I admit that Muslims are not innocent, but please believe me when I say that they are not the ones to only blame and most of their actions aren't just made for no reason and out of no where.
I see, and I really do believe you are right, I have seen so many recorded incidence of the hatred that the Muslims have towards the English who gave then their freedom, and also wher I live in Australia, many Muslims have the arrogance of believing that my land is theirs, and they even say that they are going to take over my country through breeding as many children as they can. Do you see the fear that is caused by these idiots. Weave had many migrants in my country over many years such as the Italians, the Greece's, the Chinees, and so on, all these people have given to the country, but the Muslims haven't given nothing at all, all they want is what they can get. I am so sorry to tell you this, but its the way it is here right now.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
The best words I give you all religious are the following
God is love
But the details could be discussed in a separate thread
Yes there are many in the religious taboos
Including sex form Shahwani
Denny prevent polygamy
Religion prevents women to look at the purpose of sexual arousal
Yes it religious teachings
Proud by
Sorry that meant nothing to me.

mahasn ebn sawresho

Of course, Islam does not want a person to be engaged in frivolous useless things.Wghat is the value of a single moment spent without remembering Allah?

The Prophet Muhammad (sws) said: “Two words (subhanAllah wa bihamdihi) are light on the tongue, weigh heavily in the balance, and are loved by the Most Merciful One.”
This speech contrary to human nature
If all our words and Hallelujah to God but Allah
And prevents the rest of the words and the arts Do you think it is consistent with human nature that longs to the arts?
Does God created us parrots speaking ??
Why God gave us minds ??

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Calligraphy
Islam does not stop him
Botanical Art Deco does not prevent Islam
But Islam forbids sculpture, photography, graphic art human to humans
The art of dance art of singing
Art sculpture
In all the mosques of the world you will not find a single image inside the mosquef you think these arts allowed by Islam
Apply to the Saudi embassy and ask them to allow you to enter one of the statues to Mecca

Please please please, I beg of you, please don't just forget post you read earlier, and please understand them. I beg of you!

Islamic songs are all over Youtube, as I clearly said before and you probably chose to ignore it. Just search Youtube. I also told you that there are many Saudi singers and their albums are all over Saudi Arabia and again you chose to ignore that. And there is nothing against dancing in Islam unless it involves other general rules like gender mixing. Sculpture art is forbidden? Do you know that anything made in abstract shape is a sculpture? Just google image "Jeddah roundabout" and see how many sculptures are there. And no, a sculpture is not necessarily made after a human or a living thing.

Please understand and thing about it, I beg of you!

Why can't you understand the obvious that Islam does not forbid all arts as you are claiming?

I'm here in the oldest spoke English and my thoughts in this language
I do not need to Arabic language
Only used absolutely necessary

Yet in a short time I had no choice but to use it twice. Or did you not understand the Arabic parts I said too?

I see, and I really do believe you are right, I have seen so many recorded incidence of the hatred that the Muslims have towards the English who gave then their freedom, and also wher I live in Australia, many Muslims have the arrogance of believing that my land is theirs, and they even say that they are going to take over my country through breeding as many children as they can. Do you see the fear that is caused by these idiots. Weave had many migrants in my country over many years such as the Italians, the Greece's, the Chinees, and so on, all these people have given to the country, but the Muslims haven't given nothing at all, all they want is what they can get. I am so sorry to tell you this, but its the way it is here right now.

Oh, I'm completely on your side in the Australian part you mentioned. Those Muslims have no right to push themselves on the cultures of others and they should at least respect those who welcomed them among them. Something should be done about that. Maybe they they are from previously English colonized countries and they are looking for revenge? I'm not giving them excuses here, I'm just wondering.

mahasn ebn sawresho

You will not know the real Islam of immigrants to the country
If you want to know Islam, you have to live in any Islamic country
And you will know the truth of Islam