• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NHS England Prohibits Access to Puberty Blockers at Gender-Identity Clinics, Limits Them to Research Settings

Ignatius A

No, I called it a bad faith question because I knew it wasn't asked out of genuine interest in my answer, a place of curiosity and wanting to learn my perspective, but that you were approaching from a place of judgement and asking to respond.

And you're mad when people don't engage with you because all you'll do is ignore everything but your own very myopic perspective.

Anyway, I'm just going to go ahead and keep advocating for trans people no matter how insane Southern American Christians think it is. Which didn't stop me when they were being all judgy about gay people either.

:walking:Bye now.
Judgement like how you judged my question? That kind of judgement? I'm tired of you people.

Am I a southern American Christian? Or is this more of you being non judgemental? Labeling makes you feel better about running away doesn't it?

**mod edit**

Last edited by a moderator:

Ignatius A

Aw bless your heart.
Am I a southern American Christian? Or are you like those others who are weak.mi ded with low intelligence that can't stand when someone disagrees with you? Nevermind we know which it is. You should run Forrest

Go tell your friends you talked to a "mean" person who said things you didnt like and asked questions you couldnt answer.

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Am I a southern American Christian? Or are you like those others who are weak.mi ded with low intelligence that can't stand when someone disagrees with you? Nevermind we know which it is. You should run Forrest
You must have me confused with the kids on the playground that sort of thing works with.

I'll see you when your poor attitude and low quality debate style eventually gets you banned. For now, I think you'll just go on my ignore list.

You're welcome to rant at open air.

Ignatius A

You must have me confused with the kids on the playground that sort of thing works with.

I'll see you when your poor attitude and low quality debate style eventually gets you banned. For now, I think you'll just go on my ignore list.

You're welcome to rant at open air.
When you cant address issues it's already best to run away.

There are 2 genders. Get help if you can't figure out which one it is but the rest of society doesnt need to acquiesce to the confused.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
No a rules is a rule. An exception by definition isn't a rule. It doesnt negate the rule.
If there are exceptions to the rule, then the rule isn't a rule.
Ink me I've shared the world with them. So what? They don't decide biology.
Ink you? Pardon?

You have no idea what the biology is of every person you've ever met. As I pointed out in the part of my post you cut out and ignored.

Why'd you ignore the vast majority of my post and just snip out this bit?

Ignatius A

If there are exceptions to the rule, then the rule isn't a rule.

Ink you? Pardon?

You have no idea what the biology is of every person you've ever met. As I pointed out in the part of my post you cut out and ignored.

Why'd you ignore the vast majority of my post and just snip out this bit?
Thats just not true. If I get stopped by a cop for speeding but he lets me go because I was taking my pregnant wife to the hospital then the speeding laws dont exist right? Everyone can now speed because there was an exception. Silliness.

What I know is they either produce sperm or eggs. Period. For a tiny minority that's not the case.

Am I required to respond to anything or everything you write. I respond to what I want to respond to unless a "rule" says otherwise. Since I wont follow the rule that would be an exception therefore the rule is null and void. Your logic is quite useful. I see why you use it.

Last edited:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Outright bans fail to address circumstances
that government has never considered.

It's a blunt one-size-fits-all approach that
reminds me of some states banning abortions
in a manner that poses great health risks &
even death upon some.
You should take note of what some of these medicines and surgeries actually do to people.

Last edited:

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Thats just not true.
It is.
If I get stopped by a cop for speeding but he lets me go because I was taking my pregnant wife to the hospital then the speeding laws dont exist right? Everyone can now speed because there was an exception. Silliness.
If you had responded to the entirety of my previous post, you'd see where I pointed out that my body doesn't produce ova and yet I am a woman.
How do you reconcile that?
What I known is they either produce sperm or eggs. Period. For a tiny minority that's not the case.
See above.
Am I required to respond to anything or everything you write. I respond to what I want to respond to unless a "rule" says otherwise.
It would be nice, given that I took the time to respond to you in detail. Common courtesy and all.
Also, given that I already responded to your point you've made above in the post you were responding to, it seems maybe a good idea to respond to posts in their entirety, wouldn't you say?
Since I would.be an exception that rule the rule is null and void. Your logic is quite useful. I see why you use it.
Yes, if there are exceptions to a rule, so that the rule doesn't always apply, then it's not a very stringent rule now, is it? Your "rule" completely ignores the existence of intersex people.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
No I'm not. You're saying I am confusing them. Thats not the same as I'm confusing them.

But let's take this up. So that "lady" swimmer Thompson is a male and is a woman. Is that right?

If you're equating them, then yes, you are confusing sex with gender.
Gender is a social construct.

Ignatius A

Do you think that trans activists have the best ideas about how to advocate for trans people? I do not.
I agree. Ive noticed that more often than not activists are white leftists. Just an observation but maybe they identify as black conservatives. I don't want to jump to conclusions.

Ignatius A

It is.

If you had responded to the entirety of my previous post, you'd see where I pointed out that my body doesn't produce ova and yet I am a woman.
How do you reconcile that?

See above.

It would be nice, given that I took the time to respond to you in detail. Common courtesy and all.
Also, given that I already responded to your point you've made above in the post you were responding to, it seems maybe a good idea to respond to posts in their entirety, wouldn't you say?

Yes, if there are exceptions to a rule, so that the rule doesn't always apply, then it's not a very stringent rule now, is it? Your "rule" completely ignores the existence of intersex people.
The absence of a few women not producing ova does not negate the rule that human females/women produce ova. There is nothing to reconcile. Beside most trans people produce either sperm or ova. This trans lunacy is t restricted to those who can't. Stop being silly.

Let me clue you in on something, trying to guilt me into anything won't work. I don't control how much effort you put into my responses. That stuff might work on some people in your world but not in mine.

The only one who mentioned "stringent" is you. I acknowledge intersex people they just don't negate the rule that people produce sperm or eggs.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Do you think that trans activists have the best ideas about how to advocate for trans people? I do not.
It would be nice if they stopped advocating in the first place. That's what caused the mess to begin with. Transsexualism has nothing to do with politics. Now everyone is delusional, thinking we're all on the verge of being killed or killing ourselves and are so helpless and need to be rescued. That stuff makes me angry, because it's just more infantalizing of minorities based on fear mongering. I've noticed white liberals love that, with their savior complex. But I'm a grown man and can take care of myself. No, there's no trans genocide. :rolleyes: