• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Alea iacta est

Pretend that I wrote something cool.
Hello,

I just discovered this forum, and I wish I had known about this forum long ago. I live in Sweden where I'm a graduate student in Religious Studies. I have studied all world religions and New Age. But my main focus has been about Islam, Christianity and Judaism so far. The main academic fields has been History of Religions and Sociology of Religions, with other fields have received less focus on but at least I know some about it.

Formally I'm a inactive Mormon, but prefer Judaism, which makes me more of a Noachide for practical reasons.

Don't hesitate to ask me if you want to know more about me.

Cheers!

I'm back after ca 1.5 year. I completely forgot to log in. I hope I can remember to be online again on this forum. The big difference from 2017 and now is that I just moved to Japan.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Hello,

I just discovered this forum, and I wish I had known about this forum long ago. I live in Sweden where I'm a graduate student in Religious Studies. I have studied all world religions and New Age. But my main focus has been about Islam, Christianity and Judaism so far. The main academic fields has been History of Religions and Sociology of Religions, with other fields have received less focus on but at least I know some about it.

Formally I'm a inactive Mormon, but prefer Judaism, which makes me more of a Noachide for practical reasons.

Don't hesitate to ask me if you want to know more about me.

Cheers!

Welcome. If you have room after that cholesterol rich trifle i would like to offer you some cakes, freshly baked by the resident RF
pâtissier.

guide_perigord_fr_complet_150dpi_050_3.png