• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New to Luciferianism

Monotheist 101

So Today (i.e. the Day of Resurrection), none of you can profit or harm one another. And We shall say to those who did wrong [i.e. worshipped others (like angels, jinns, prophets, saints, righteous persons, etc.) along with Allah]: "Taste the torment of the Fire which you used to belie.43. And when Our Clear Verses are recited to them, they say: "This (Muhammad
saws.gif
) is naught but a man who wishes to hinder you from that which your fathers used to worship." And they say: "This is nothing but an invented lie." And those who disbelieve say of the truth when it has come to them (i.e. Prophet Muhammad
saws.gif
when Allah sent him as a Messenger with proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, etc.): "This is nothing but evident magic!"
(Quran 34.42-43)

I came across a text which dates back to the 3rd century named the Testament of Solomon, I found alot of truth in the story, In it when the Jinn are summoned by Solomon and present themselves to him, the first thing Solomon asks is their name. In my experience of performing the exorcism of my friend, The statement that caught the spirits attention was "What is your Name?" one second my friend was spazzing out on the floor, as soon as I asked him what is your name? he stopped and stared directly at me, He kept naming his little brother (friends brother not the jinns brother :)) I kept asked him not to lie to me and threatened him by reading the Quran, he continued to lie and say his name was "Aaron", I warned him that I will burn him with the holy word and then he mentioned his real name "Zouzoula"

Monotheist 101

For yourself. Supernatural entities are simply symbolic and aid your mental power, whether you accept that or not. It's what is known as an objective truth.

We will have to agree to disagree on that one, I have experienced how real they are, I have learnt to be aware of their presence, I have learned to protect myself from them.

On the contrary I believe they are not symbolic but very real, I believe there are symbols and numbers that represent them.

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
We will have to agree to disagree on that one, I have experienced how real they are, I have learnt to be aware of their presence, I have learned to protect myself from them.

No you haven't, you think they are real just as a superstitious person laying in a dark room may be completely convinced there is a monster in their closet. These demons exist only in your own mind, and through your mind is how you "protect yourself". It's like a person suffering from depression who can lift themselves up to a more positive level just with their mind / willpower.

On the contrary I believe they are not symbolic but very real, I believe there are symbols and numbers that represent them.

As I said, objective truth doesn't rely on what you convince yourself of, but I don't mind people having their beliefs. Just don't pass your demons' existence off as objective fact and we won't have an issue.

Can you please outline the main concepts and beliefs behind Luciferianism.
Thanks

Last time I read the wikipedia page I was pretty satisfied. Check it out

Luciferianism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Monotheist 101

No you haven't, you think they are real just as a superstitious person laying in a dark room may be completely convinced there is a monster in their closet.

How can you be so sure of what I have experienced? I have exorcised a demon, I have had discussions with that demon regarding these concepts.

I read the wikipedia page and sincerely apologize for confusing Luciferianism with Satanism, my bad. But regardless my observations of the supernatural do not stem from mere superstition, That being said to believe in something supernatural you have to first be superstitious.

Again these things are understood and experienced on a personal level and what I have experienced will not make sense to you.

P.S If in the future you ever experience such a phenomenon or come into contact with something evil, I have given you the remedy in my first post. :)

Cheers
God Bless

Premium Member
How can you be so sure of what I have experienced? I have exorcised a demon, I have had discussions with that demon regarding these concepts.

Exorcisms should be illegal. You are not helping a person in a psychological break by reinforcing their superstitions and beliefs. They need help from someone who knows what they are doing. I do not share your personal experiences, nobody does, as they have no objective truth value, you are not experiencing anything objectively true. Funny how people like you realize that when you say others don't know what you've experience but cannot make the simple connection.

I do have what I have experienced though, and it was caused by my brain plain and simple. Same with you, same with anyone. Give an unbiased look into the science in such things and you will walk away either as choosing to be ignorant or with a whole new view on your beliefs.

I read the wikipedia page and sincerely apologize for confusing Luciferianism with Satanism, my bad.

Happens quite often. Again, simple research cures ignorance but people are unwilling or too lazy to do so. Works with Luciferianism vs Satanism, works with supernatural entities vs psychology.

But regardless my observations of the supernatural do not stem from mere superstition, That being said to believe in something supernatural you have to first be superstitious.

I suppose. I'm not sure I would argue that they cannot be mutually exclusive though.

Again these things are understood and experienced on a personal level and what I have experienced will not make sense to you.

Personal level, will not make sense to me, no objective truth value. Again, connect the dots.

Monotheist 101

Exorcisms should be illegal. You are not helping a person in a psychological break by reinforcing their superstitions and beliefs.

Please explain to me how an Irish Australian who has never been to the sub-continent over night learns my native language, Urdu? Or maybe it was just in my head and brain, 13 other people with different belief systems witnessed this.

Is that a common occurence when people go crazy they miraculously learn new languages of distant lands? And because they are crazy smell like rotten meat and excrement within seconds of having a fit (And yes I checked if my friend shat himself)

Last edited:

Premium Member
Please explain to me how an Irish Australian who has never been to the sub-continent over night learns my native language, Urdu? Or maybe it was just in my head and brain, 13 other people with different belief systems witnessed this.

That's one of the more difficult questions about "possession" to try and answer. Luckily, "we don't know, therefore supernatural" is not a valid argument. Imagine if everyone still believed that lightning or an eclipse was still supernatural. Luckily, enough people differ in thought than those like you and so we actually learn things.

Anyways, I would guess that the person was simply yelling psychotic gibberish and, since, everyone in the room is convinced of demon possession (and there's usually very few people all with very similar beliefs), you come to a form of mass hysteria where you'd swear they were saying something cohesive in another language. We are not completely isolated, we can certainly share delusions. Mass hysteria most likely can explain it, like when ghost hunters get a recording of a supposed ghost. It sounds like static, then someone says "it's saying (insert whatever)" and all of a sudden that's all you can hear when you listen to it.

And because they are crazy smell like rotten meat and excrement within seconds of having a fit (And yes I checked if my friend shat himself)

Sure. Ever heard of body odor? Maybe something outside of the room could be causing the smell? Maybe it's mass hysteria in a room with crazed and sweating people in it and the smell gets interpreted as rottening corpses or whatever. Some very basic unbiased reflection could cure much of the superstition in the world that exists, but people are lazy and ignorance is bliss.

As I said, I hardly care what you believe but stop passing off subjective experience and interpretation as objective fact. You said it yourself! It is personal, it only is experienced by you, it is subjective and has not objective truth value.

Monotheist 101

I would guess that the person was simply yelling psychotic gibberish

To which I was replying in psychotic gibberish. And we were able to have a conversation in psychotic gibberish.

As I said they had different beliefs, I was the only Muslim amongst them. Anyways theres no point in arguing.

Have a Good day! :)

Premium Member
Assuming so called possession holds any merit I would still not jump to demons. It's egotistical to think supernatural beings are super invested in the lives of humans on planet earth. Even if they made us destroy ourselves it really wouldn't change anything.

Orias

Left Hand Path
Moreover, "real" magic does require the initial self, which is often comprised of what many refer to as "spirits" or jinn. An effective magician however, does not solely rely on his own unique perception/understanding of the universe and its effect, as the key to success is recognition in all acts, which often require the verification of others.

SonofBabel1878

I am hoping to find some mature, legitimate people to discuss this topic with. I have been feeling a call for a few years now. There have been many experiences that I have gone through that I believe have been setting events in motion for a possible transcendence. I don't know anyone where I am that I can talk about all this with, therefore explaining me reaching out here for some clarity and confirmation. Thank you.

Premium Member
I am hoping to find some mature, legitimate people to discuss this topic with. I have been feeling a call for a few years now. There have been many experiences that I have gone through that I believe have been setting events in motion for a possible transcendence. I don't know anyone where I am that I can talk about all this with, therefore explaining me reaching out here for some clarity and confirmation. Thank you.

Feel free to PM me or create a thread.