• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New to Luciferianism

Twig pentagram

High Priest
IMO, It seems like you're drawn to The Path. Walk it for a while and see if you
like where it takes you / where you take yourSelf.:nightcraw:

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
If you do not know whether you are a Luciferian or not, it's a safe bet that you aren't. To me, Ford is a Wiccan who likes to wear black clothing, it's Wicca dressed as a LHP philosophy (Sum of Awe highly disagrees haha).

I don't disagree; I just see nothing wrong with it.

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
To me Lucifer stands for gnosis, independence, exaltation, responsibility, knowledge and illumination.
im interested in luciferianism because im attracted to what that image stands for. I feel it would be challenging and that is what I need in my spirituality.

You and I have a similar interpretation of Lucifer - Would you say Lucifer is just a symbol, or would you say a being exists, or would it be more complicated such as my idea of him?

Orias

Left Hand Path
My name is Josh and I'm 24 years old. I have always considered myself a pretty spiritual person since I was very young. Over the years I have begun to feel that divinity is something that is found within one's self. I feel the "gods" that people choose to believe in are nothing more than outward projections of an inward reality. Looking at the type of deity that one worships or honors is in essence to looking into the heart and true will of the individual. All its characteristics are reflected in man.
Recently I have come across Luciferianism and I felt drawn to it and feel that it could possibly be the next step I need to take in my spiritual path. I have found a bunch of books online by Michael W. Ford. Now I know that there are a few different Luciferian trads out there but I'm not sure where to go to find the one best suited for myself and my views. I purchased Adveserial Light by Michael W. Ford and unfortunately I had a hard time understanding it. The reason I included a quick overview of my idea on deity is because I was wondering if someone could point out a Luciferian path that's best suited with me based on the little info I provided? My main question though is where do I begin as far as practicing and incorporating it into my spirituality? I'm at a point where I am almost getting bored with my spiritual practices and feel I need something that will be more challenging. I feel my knowledge on religion and spiritual practices are generally quite higher than the average person's but after reading the Michael Ford book I almost feel inadequate. Perhaps its because I am only familar with the basics as far as the occult goes. Most of my spiritual beliefs stem from New Thought, Buddhism and parts of the Independent Scientology movement :)no: I don't believe in Xenu). Now I know that Buddhism and Luciferianism are quite different but for some reason I have been drawn to learn more ever since I first read about the Luciferian path.
I really appreciate any advice or comments you are able to provide.

Ave!

I would recommend incorporating your will with your spirit. But you must remember to think things out clearly, and in a manner where you can excel and develop your thoughts. Whatever works for you, drawing, working out, going to work, hunting, etcetera. Balance yourself out then incorporate your will and your essential carnal desire into achieving a goal. Its pretty much the base for all talent, desire and will, the ability to draw your own spirit and incorporate the influence of the world around you into a map of what I call "knowledge". But travel with awareness, and remain weary of those who feed on one's own thoughts.

Xeper!

Chaos matrix .org is good for chaos magick. Sacred text either com or org is pretty good and all at no coast.

Last edited:

Monotheist 101

{They followed what the Shayatin (devils) gave out (falsely of the magic) in the lifetime of Sulaiman (Solomon). Sulaiman did not disbelieve, but the Shayatin (devils) disbelieved, teaching men magic and such things that came down at Babylon to the two angels, Harut and Marut but neither of these two (angels) taught anyone (such things) till they had said, "We are only for trial, so disbelieve not (by learning this magic from us). "And from these (angels) people learn that by which they cause separation between man and his wife, but they could not thus harm anyone except by Allah's Leave. And they learn that which harms them and profits them not. And indeed they knew that the buyers of it (magic) would have no share in the Hereafter. And how bad indeed was that for which they sold their own selves, if they but knew. And if they had believed and guarded themselves from evil and kept their duty to Allah, far better would have been the reward from their Lord, if they but knew!}. (Al-Baqarah, 102, 103)

The Muslim perspective is that, Sorcery is a way of selling your soul to the devil (Lucifer/Iblees).

In my personal experience and from what Ive read about modern occultism is that to conjure spirits or perform magick one must distance himself from morality, I came across Alestair Crowley's diary and in it he mentions how he would eat human excrement and human flesh, He used to rely heavily on drugs and noted that it was easier to conjure in that altered state of mind. What I found most shocking was his claim that when he visited egypt and recieved anal sex in the middle of the desert in his experience it was a short cut to conjuring demons, and from then on his preferred method.

I am a very spiritual person and have read up alot on Ancient Hindu writings and their understanding of energy points and the third eye, from my understanding any form of true Magick can only be done through communicating with the Jinn (Spirits/Demons). The sorcerer performs rituals and sacrifices for these entities (Selling his soul to the devil and rejecting the true God in the Heavens) and in return the spirits help him perform miracles or magick.

I am Muslim and my interest in occultism led me to Islam. The Quran talks about 3 intelligent creations the Angels, the Jinn and Human beings. I have experienced Magick as both my brother and mother had been cursed by one of our relatives (My ancestors are from the sub-continent, Magick is very commonly practiced) and I have performed an exorcism on a friend. The Cure for Magick is given in the Quran the verse that is qouted above and the last three chapters of the Quran.

In my quest for spirituality I came across alot of different unrelated concepts, Astral Projection, Ritual Magick etc. From what I understand Human beings are forbidden to contact the Jinn, the Jinn are forbidden to contact Human beings. I have also learn't in my experience the Jinn/Spirit are great deceivers and will play you on your beliefs. So if the Spiritualist believes that he can communicate with heavenly bodies through astral projection than the Jinn will fool them and claim to be heavenly bodies, If a christian believes that his dead grandmother's spirit can visit him in the middle of the night than that is what the Jinn will play him by. If the follower of Lucifer believes that he is the Angel of light, than that is what the Jinn will play them by. I have astrally projected once but as soon as I seperated my soul from my body and was amazed that I was floating over my own bed watching myself sleep, I was visited by a dark/evil being and felt the evil energy and its outline in the corner/edges of my room I started praying and snapped out of it. In my experience any way of contacting these entities is magick, whether astral projection or ritual magick.

Please let me know if I am wrong in my findings. cheers

Monotheist 101

The Quran narrates the story of Solomon's death, which is supposed to be a sign for Sorcerers that no one has knowledge of the future/unseen except God, not even these entities. I find it very interesting and it details the construction of Solomon's Temple.

12. And to Solomon (We subjected) the wind, its morning (stride from sunrise till midnoon) was a month's (journey), and its afternoon (stride from the midday decline of the sun to sunset) was a month's (journey i.e. in one day he could travel two months' journey). And We caused a fount of (molten) brass to flow for him, and there were jinns that worked in front of him, by the Leave of his Lord, and whosoever of them turned aside from Our Command, We shall cause him to taste of the torment of the blazing Fire.13. They worked for him what he desired, (making) high rooms, images, basins as large as reservoirs, and (cooking) cauldrons fixed (in their places). "Work you, O family of Dawud (David), with thanks!" But few of My slaves are grateful.
14. Then when We decreed death for him [Sulaiman (Solomon)], nothing informed them (jinns) of his death except a little worm of the earth, which kept (slowly) gnawing away at his stick, so when he fell down, the jinns saw clearly that if they had known the unseen, they would not have stayed in the humiliating torment.
(Quran 34.13-14)

Monotheist 101

I researched every form of sorcery that I came across, Including the Jewish Kabbalah, what I find very interesting is that Kabbalah finds it's roots in the lost tribe of the Jews, who were captured and taken to ancient Babylon (where magick started). It wasn't hard for me to see the link between Kabbalah and Magick which started in Ancient Babylon.